What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread

Feej

First Grade
I'm not as nervous about this game as I think I should be. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Good guys by 8.

Card Shark

Immortal
I think we will have to overcome the refs tonight - they won't want to give the Cowboys any dud calls.

When we win, we will have earnt it, well & truly.

carcharias

Immortal
It was a nsw conspiracy
They purposely give us 7 tackles on our own line knowing we'd run the full length of the fried to score.

shaggs

Coach
The refs suck for every team. Bulldogs were right in it last night until that one dud call. They dropped their bundle after that.
Heads went down.
If we get a dud call, then muscle up in defence and bash some blokes, then play off the back of support play. Simple game plan. The cows hate to be harassed and dominated in defence.

shaggs

Coach
It's one of the great redemption stories frenzy.

Last to first after the most tumultuous time in the clubs history. It just sells papers

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sharks will win. They will win the whole thing.

NRL needs a fairytale.
Needs a warning.

*Warning this post has a very dangerous level of Fluff*

Give us every chance tonight...

Anyone needs a de fluff...we get to play Melbourne.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Been walking around Townsville in my sharks kit..

Get some looks I tell ya...

The hotel receptionist was classic, came in in non sharks kit...was nice as...got settled...put on a sharks shirt...walked past, she booed me..then lol'd..

webShark

Sharks will win. They will win the whole thing.

NRL needs a fairytale.

NRL spin doctors will find a fairytale.

Here's a few contenders outside us

The Bennett Return
Win it for Billy
Cowboys first and stamps JT an immortal
Winning for Hargreaves and the convicted sex offender.

beave

Coach
Best of luck for tonight lads. I am usually behind the sharks but obviously tonight that changes. Hope you guys that came up are having a good time, Townsville is an awesome place, the weather today makes me wish I still lived here.

Cheers boys

Latest posts