What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day v Penrith

Inferno

Coach
JSL and Paulo ripped in, as did Capewell.
apparently prior dislocated his finger prior to0 the game so may explain his dud handling.

Val didn't do much other than miss goals.

Barba is rad

I thought Val made a stack of runs to get us out of our own end. No doubt the Val haters will tell you he's pretty shit at that though...

Did I miss something over the weekend ?

Been listening to 2SM Talkin Sport and Tunks reckons Penrith gifted us 3 tries. Get farked Tunks! You can see us doing well is really burning him. Neither Hughes or Tunks really gave us much credit. Even though no one really thought we had a chance of beating the Panthers.

Meanwhile you guessed it a Bulldogs team that was tipped to smash the Tigers 13+ with the Tigers depleted struggled to put them away but they are raving on about the Dogs. Apparently Hughes reckons they are sure things for the Top 4 now and Tunks was bagging on about how good Kasisno is.

FMD they so up the Bulldogs arses it's not funny.

Card Shark

Immortal
I thought Val made a stack of runs to get us out of our own end. No doubt the Val haters will tell you he's pretty shit at that though...

He didn't have 1 of his best games by any means...that's a good thing for us, we still have more in the tank.

roboshark

Coach
Did I miss something over the weekend ?

Been listening to 2SM Talkin Sport and Tunks reckons Penrith gifted us 3 tries. Get farked Tunks! You can see us doing well is really burning him. Neither Hughes or Tunks really gave us much credit. Even though no one really thought we had a chance of beating the Panthers.

Meanwhile you guessed it a Bulldogs team that was tipped to smash the Tigers 13+ with the Tigers depleted struggled to put them away but they are raving on about the Dogs. Apparently Hughes reckons they are sure things for the Top 4 now and Tunks was bagging on about how good Kasisno is.

FMD they so up the Bulldogs arses it's not funny.

Tunks is a shitbag...hates the sharks.

shadowboxer

First Grade
2sm - be careful- listening to talking sport too long and your likely to end up unemployed, retired or plain bonkers sitting in your garage getting wasted then calling the fellas to ramble about Souths, dogs and how terribly soft the game is now.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Wow after a week of Panthers this, Panthers that, the 5 year plan is now a 10 year plan, Merrin love wearing ugg boots, Gould sporting the new polo shirt that makes him look like Jabba, Premiership is coming and the like....they go down to Warriors in golden point.
Gould or NINE cant catch a trick can they. That's a shame