What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Stinking Stains

The first half gave me the impression we did not have much respect for the opposition and we almost played at their level, and expected easy breaks.

The Stains look like they haven't trained well in the off season and lack conditioning, same story last week against the Broncos.
When one of your key players is chasing tradesman on roofs and your star recruit is Jacob Liddle then you know it's probably time to just wind the club up once and for all.

Craigshark

First Grade
The dragons came out for their warm up just before 6.. jogged a couple of times, caught a couple of bombs and went back in. The whole time laughing and joking around with each other. Looked and seemed totally unprofessional. Seen better warm up’s from a local 2nd grade side.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The Dragons talk about there brand known everywhere, they hate being with Illawarra.
Easy fix and will keep Hatcher happy in QRL, Dragons can relocate to sometown in QLD, not Emu Park Quigs.
They can go to Rocky or Cairns everyone wins.
Illawarra will be happy, could re apply to enter down the track, I don't see what benefit they get from the merger anyway

So 3 knock ins in first 5, what is Fitz telling them.

We have won 5 straight over them we know the story it becomes 6

The Dragons talk about there brand known everywhere, they hate being with Illawarra.
Easy fix and will keep Hatcher happy in QRL, Dragons can relocate to sometown in QLD, not Emu Park Quigs.
They can go to Rocky or Cairns everyone wins.
Illawarra will be happy, could re apply to enter down the track, I don't see what benefit they get from the merger anyway
How about Ipswich? They'd feel right at home. Lots of goons fans and potential goons there.

Quigs

Immortal
How the f**k did Blake Lawrie get 2points from one of the Dally M judges when the Stains got beat 40-8 ?

The judge mistakenly thought that Lawrie was Sharon with a new clean shaven image. The judge was fooled.

Easy error to make.

How the f**k did Blake Lawrie get 2points from one of the Dally M judges when the Stains got beat 40-8 ?
Sympathy points after his face got cut up badly I suppose.

As for the club's future I still think that its best option would be to relocate to Wollongong full time and give more emphasis to the Illawarra side of things. Maybe even rebadge themselves as the Illawarra Dragons.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Sympathy points after his face got cut up badly I suppose.

As for the club's future I still think that its best option would be to relocate to Wollongong full time and give more emphasis to the Illawarra side of things. Maybe even rebadge themselves as the Illawarra Dragons.
Illawarra wouldn't want them.
I do know when I go for work in country QLD they run ads for them on TV get your gear, that's why Rocky.
Tigers can go they can keep there logo rebrand them Easts Tigers, as that team already exists in Brisbane.
Two teams out of Sydney market.
It's ironic they had 3 mergers in Sydney yes 2 of them won comps but given time they have all turned out to be basket cases.
One folded, the other 2 well it's just ongoing board issues.
And to top it off in both cases the stronger part of merger at the start is actually holding both back now.
Wests could survive without Balmain.
I believe Illawarra could potentially without St George, not sure if the other halves could

Latest posts