What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v The Chooks.

chewsta

First Grade
Aim all the vitriole at the forwards and the wingers

100% we have no go forward at all. Hazelton straightened us up a little, but aside from that even Hynes resorted to taking hit ups himself due to nothing happening.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Another one to literally write off. This is the most schizophrenic football I’ve ever seen In The BWB. Absolute box of chocolates every week. We were out muscled, enthused and coached. The blue print is bash us as we have no forward leader and you get the points.

We will make the 8 and maybe 4 on a soft draw but season 1 for the Fitz has to be used as experimental cos it’s a shitshow from week to week.

Another one to literally write off. This is the most schizophrenic football I’ve ever seen In The BWB. Absolute box of chocolates every week. We were out muscled, enthused and coached. The blue print is bash us as we have no forward leader and you get the points.

We will make the 8 and maybe 4 on a soft draw but season 1 for the Fitz has to be used as experimental cos it’s a shitshow from week to week.
Bottom end of the eight and out in week one based on tonight. If it wasn’t such a soft comp we might miss the eight.

shaggs

Coach
Big packs through the middle is the blueprint
Originally I thought why Oregon kaufusi but tonight is why.
Is he the answe?? Who knows.

What other dominate big is on the market?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Well timed bye to be honest. We will all be tugging our dicks again when we beat up on warriors titans and dogs when we return. You can count on it. Til then … peace.

Card Shark

Immortal
We seriously need to get our best 17 back on the park because we are scraping the barrel atm.

2 debuts in 2 weeks tells a story.

Latest posts