What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Balmain and the The Western Suburbs of Sydney

coolumsharkie

Referee
Don't know what to think about this game. We should be better for the rest. Tigers forwards are fresh as well. I think we will win in a close one.

C Ya's 2morrow :blush:

Stake Removed

First Grade
i expect a good win and our goalkicker to be 100% today, if our backup can nail them from the sideline our no 1 kicker no problem.

A 40/20 today as well

Frenzy.

Immortal
Just keep the midget wrestler in check and we should do okay.

Who is going to count how metres the dwarf steals on penalty kicks for touch?

Mind my words, the midget is the WORST KFT crib merchant cheat in the game.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Don't know what to think about this game. We should be better for the rest. Tigers forwards are fresh as well. I think we will win in a close one.

C Ya's 2morrow :blush:

Can you stick to the new accepted fomat please? Shheeeessshhh

Game Day vs Tiger and Magpie. Even Tigpie.

Bloody hell

Card Shark

Immortal

I assume you are talking about “use the force” Luke Brooks?

I will be observing, must say I’ve never taken that much notice...bit like the refs?

Card Shark

Immortal
Yep, They are not to be underestimated.

Well coached & can be very good on their day, although their day is becoming rarer.

I know plenty will be angry but I’d be happy with a close win.

txta2

Bench
i expect a good win and our goalkicker to be 100% today, if our backup can nail them from the sideline our no 1 kicker no problem.

A 40/20 today as well
Your expectations are to high.val should kick the goals on the right hand side. Chad, 2/12

Card Shark

Immortal
I don’t have a problem if Val gets a shot at the goalkicking.

I think their career % might be similar but I reckon in a pressure situation, I’d back Holmes over Chad.

Might allow Chad to focus on running the team (& Holmes to earn some of his cash ;) ).

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

One of my pet hates, all teams do it, all of them, cannot say I noticed Brooks being any worse, not disputing it either.

I have however noticed the two best KFT guys are young blokes, N Cleary and A Taylor. These guys take the job seriously and do it better than the rest, they get huge yards.

Weaponhead

Coach
Chad has technical issues with goal kicking. He is too front on at contact which makes it harder for a free swing of the leg through contact. His kicking from the right side is poor, tending to swing across the posts.

Holmes is more of a natural striker of the ball.

Credit to Chad for doing the work in the off season to get the job. He started the season well but has really dropped off. For a side that doesn't score a lot of tries an 80% goal kicker is a must for close games.

don't take the two.
get into some attacking rhythm first.
f**ked us last week.
make the opposition forwards work and get some repeat sets.
cant buy a repeat set since maloney left.