What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Broncos

shaggs

Coach
Finally game day after watching the finest quality split round ever.

Weather looks ordinary. Hopefully this fog clears and takes the rain with it.

CEO

Juniors
I don’t think Woods has beaten the Broncos. Hopefully that changes today.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Even with a side like they have today I’m still not even close to confident.

I really can’t stand these twats and we need to beat them. We just have to.

Card Shark

Immortal
Do the broncos have 4 debutants?

That truly is a baby broncos team!

Baby broncos have traditionally beaten us!

Danger is us taking them lightly, just like we did V the Dogs!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Not confident at all, after what we dished up last week.

Also refeering thsi weekend, lots of penalties for goal line defence, i can Broncos taking the 2 each time.

We cant kick a bloody conversion, everyone wants to make the play of the day, instead of rolling there sleeves up.

I think we will get idea what is going to happen in first 10, whether we moved forward in defence and smash there forwards, if our forwards make some yardages.

The first time one of there halves goes for clearing kick he needs to be hit hard, Lewis style, and same on kick chase hit the fullback soon as he catches the ball, we have gone away from both of these things, i cant remember anytime this year we have crunched the fullback once he has caught the ball

chewsta

First Grade
I'm confident. The boys will be focused and will turn it on today after the shite they dished up last week.

All the big names will fire today and a big score will be run up.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well I think we are going to flog these merkins. The poor Broncos are really on a hiding to nothing here, after last weeks loss the boys will be fired up and I pity my Broncos loving mates today as I'm heading down the local to give them a heap of shit. Out of all the teams that have played this weekend we are by FAR the best side named to play.

If we lose this we really do have major problems within the squad, that complacency last week was a real worry but I'm hoping it's just a mid year hiccup. On paper this team can win the GF, we have shown glimpses of it here and there but we need to start putting together consistent performances.

carcharias

Immortal
Well I think we are going to flog these merkins. The poor Broncos are really on a hiding to nothing here, after last weeks loss the boys will be fired up and I pity my Broncos loving mates today as I'm heading down the local to give them a heap of shit. Out of all the teams that have played this weekend we are by FAR the best side named to play.

If we lose this we really do have major problems within the squad, that complacency last week was a real worry but I'm hoping it's just a mid year hiccup. On paper this team can win the GF, we have shown glimpses of it here and there but we need to start putting together consistent performances.
If we win
Take that opportunity with both hands and give ya mates as much shit as you can.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
A rare opportunity for me to heap shit on my Maroon Donkey loving mates twice in 4 days....time to shit the bed.

Latest posts