What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Dogs

Version IV

Juniors
All I can think with this game is the old episode of South Park, the cripple fight.

Both teams are play for pride if that means anything anymore to some of these players

Quigs

Immortal
Reckon I'll be watching the replay tomozz. That is only if we win.

I really don't feel like subjecting myself to another evening of unnecessary depression and anger.

Well I'm excited today.
At 11am I get to see one of my favourite bands, that I've never seen live, stream from the US, Reigning Sound.
I also get to go to a game, if nothing else it's going to be an experience. Strangely enough I'm most interested in hearing the communication that goes on during the game. Apparently you hear everything.
Prediction: Goodwin to score the winning try in the corner off a kick, probably kicked by SJ.
Trivia: Goodwin would be the last of the Sharks coached by Sticky still playing NRL
Edit: I forgot about Blake Geen

Inferno

Coach
Graham as well. He signed in 2010 and sticky started coaching that year before quitting and the reins were given to Flanno.

I predict we’ll lose in a scrappy one by 6.

sharknows

Bench
Chad was a bit outspoken during the week. Maybe he was referring to himself and will lift his game.
I’m expecting a much improved performance......hhhmmm....but I’ve done that before.

Wade was a good signing, pennies cannot keep them all and we got a good one.
The Pennies have lost a fair few over the last 10 years and he's the one most of them lament about, and I dont blame them. It was criminal of Elliott (I think??) to let him escape. I know Gus wasn't happy about it, he started not long after the deal had already been done.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Pennies have lost a fair few over the last 10 years and he's the one most of them lament about, and I dont blame them. It was criminal of Elliott (I think??) to let him escape. I know Gus wasn't happy about it, he started not long after the deal had already been done.
TBF we stole Wade.

But they did not want Luke Lewis, go figure that one out.

I also thought Robert would be the best Jennings, was wrong there Michael has always been the best of them.

snout

First Grade
This game has a whole lot of couldnt give a fpharks about it.

If we win we have beaten complete duds.
If we lose no surprise.
If we win the same old hasbeens will be trotted out again nek week.
If we lose we get closer to new blood.
If we win chad will escape the media microscope. Somebody mentioned him having a good one. He has peaked. Well and truly. We have seen his full arsenal this year and last. He has no more. He is not an NRL halfback.
It gets not better than this.

The only good that can come today is chad does a hammy very early - sorry chad - and we go on to win by a motza and chad is out for 8 weeks and we dont lose again.
And he then becomes captain coach at the warriors.

bluefox68

Staff member
If we lose will we be last?
We’re already last in my books for the way we’ve crucified ourselves since 2016...

We’re unlikely to get another Gal, but we need someone we can build a club around.

Someone like a Finucane or a Cordner..,

Latest posts