What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Dogs

Ads

First Grade
Really concerned if we carry four forwards on the bench in this one. Moylan at fullback, Dugan in the centres and Chad coming off a hammy problem. Be a miracle to go through unscathed. Odd time to drop the utility.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Gal was on Nein saying we need to get to basics, kick early and bash them...I have no faith that this current crop has the desire, or discipline to play that sort of football. We would also need a half with a consistent kicking game and we don't have one of those either. Us by 4 in an ugly mutt of a game. Goodwin to score a double.

bluefox68

Staff member
Gal was on Nein saying we need to get to basics, kick early and bash them...I have no faith that this current crop has the desire, or discipline to play that sort of football. We would also need a half with a consistent kicking game and we don't have one of those either. Us by 4 in an ugly mutt of a game. Goodwin to score a double.
You (and I) could only wish for a win.

Them by 20...

shadowboxer

First Grade
Thankfully it’s on at the later time and us anti-FOX flogs will miss the prime time corker that is dogs v sharks.
Zzzz

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Unfortunately dogs have replaced Lewis with Wakeham. Lewis was our only chance of having a sniff and this little turd Wakeham pulled our pants down on debut last year

Version IV

Juniors
I am waiting for the first 6 again to Dogs, and it will come from Woods or Fifita, who have no desire to get off tackled player quickly, prefer just to laze about in ruck, first time they do Bomber needs to drag them off the field, that will set example for rest of the forwards, those 2 are laziest when it comes to getting off tackled player quickly.

If Williams even attempts to pass goodbye to him, he does not have an offload in him

snout

First Grade
Our mob are good mates with bomber but dont fear him like an underperforming player might a bellamy or robinson.

They turn up to play but dont really turn up to play.

So lm expecting this to be a 70 minute lacklustre affair full of mistakes - and continual frustration about johnson and townsends inabilities to dominate lesser sides.

Win lose or draw today will solve nothing nor tell us anything we dont already know.

I will watch it but the time would be much better spent elsewhere.

Quigs

Immortal
Well I have just finished watching a replay of the Rorters -v- Eels from yesterday. Didn't know a great deal about the game but thought I'd watch it and see how we compare.

Gawd we'd give either side a run for their money if they gave us 50 start.

Anyhowse Ive cancelled my corporate box around at old mates place today. Going to concentrate on my mental stability for a change.Going to pass on 'live' watch.

Latest posts