What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Dogs

Quigs

Immortal
Yes Yes and Yes !!!! ..... I stayed strong to meself and didn't watch it.

Now I have come in here and read the very detailed minute by minute unbiased match reporting and I would assume that I would be justified in saying it will not be in my best interest to watch the full match replay at a later date.

The Homer Simpson voice in the back of my head is asking me if I am OK.

Fur-coat I am. Reading the past 11 pages I keep thinking "That could of been me"

I reckon I might just find time to watch the match highlights reel.

Be at peace Brothers.

blue bags

First Grade
That was the cripple fight for the ages all I can say thank God it only went 80 minutes, I couldn't handle the game any longer.
Next week when eagles trot out a new backline they will beat us in a canter
what about humans born crippled

Craigshark

First Grade
Better effort, both sides were playing desperate. Stupid play by Johnson, f**k he is hit and miss. Also noticed that we are terrible in broken play defense, every time they threw it around and offload our patterns disintegrated. Was a flukey kick for that Dogs try but geez, lock the f**king ball up!!

yep get ready for teams to offload at will against us. Our defence looks shot as soon as there is a hint of any second phase play

Chimp

Juniors
So what are the positives from today;

- Got the win
- Chad was a million times better than usual
- Goodwin looked safe as houses - good purchase
- Moylan looked dangerous
- Our middle forwards did ok, some grunt and impact from the bench, Woods was better
- Katoa finished really well and had no brain fades

At the game it is very different.
Moyza was running the show in attack, big time.
He was extremely effective until he got smashed.
He had them in two minds the whole time.

The effort was there which is already 100% better than last week. Chad and woods I'll grudgingly admit played well.

Wade had another stinker though

carcharias

Immortal
With 4 mins to go I turned it off.
I am not putting myself through the pain.

has anyone ever had a heart attack from following the sharks ?

Who threw the hospital pass to Moylan?
f**k he got axed.
Poor bastard didn’t do anything wrong .

MilkShark

First Grade
I didnt watch the game.

How did williams go?
And Moyzaaaaaaaaaa?
Looked like brailey was playing in the halves at times in the highlights?

MilkShark

First Grade
With 4 mins to go I turned it off.
I am not putting myself through the pain.

has anyone ever had a heart attack from following the sharks ?

f**k he got axed.
Capture.JPG

chewsta

First Grade
f**k he got axed.

Hahah Chad threw the pass. He must have been reading the forum all week and knew the pressure was on him to perform. Had a decent game and then got his only threat to take his position annihilated, just in case. Calculated merkin is the old Chadley.

imasharkie

Coach
For the SJ haters:
What's Going Wrong In The Shire?
Despite the tired and lazy blame game directed at halves in the NRL, in particular, Shaun Johnson, the Kiwi international shouldn't get off easy.

He's always going to struggle behind what has been a lacklustre and error-ridden pack. There is only so much he can do when the Sharks run for 1,657 metres per game (10th) while making the second-most errors at 12.4 per game. So far, he's running for a career-high 87.6 metres per game himself and sitting equal-first in total try assists with six. Not bad for a bloke that is the scapegoat every week.

In fact, he'll be named in the first Stats Insider NRL Team of the Week for his Round 5 performance.

https://www.statsinsider.com.au/nrl...pJNb8IODPfxa2mmE8hRlYaE7BUSApuywjWxhQ-uXVadfM

Latest posts