What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Drizzle.

Surely

Post Whore
I have to say that time spent in origin camp has really improved nichos game.

And moylan / talakai would have to be the worst defensive combo in the game atm.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Been out all day and just turned on the replay. Got through until Grant's second try and then flicked through until the end. I can't believe how f**king stupid we are as a footy team. If the coach doesn't make some adjustments going into next week, I'm off him. We clearly can't compete with that 17. Too many has beens. And to this merkin talking about suicide and whatever else (I won't bother going back to read it). I've had family members murdered and take their own lives and the suicides are the one that leaves the greater scar on those left behind. f**k you.

R-15-3

Bench
Yep

6 forwards who average less than 40 minutes. Poland the Messiah hasn't played over 20 minutes in any of his 7 games. All the calls to get him in urgently are misguided. He's not going to be an answer.
Hazelton may not be the messiah but he really tightens up our ruck defence in the time he is on the park.
20 min is ok for 1 middle if the others who have hundreds of games under their belt could pull their weight more.
Iv been against moving Talakai from Center and thought everyone that has called for it are nuts but starting to think him at 13 for 60 min may benefit the team more than all our other options in the middle.

Craigshark

First Grade
Hazelton may not be the messiah but he really tightens up our ruck defence in the time he is on the park.
20 min is ok for 1 middle if the others who have hundreds of games under their belt could pull their weight more.
Iv been against moving Talakai from Center and thought everyone that has called for it are nuts but starting to think him at 13 for 60 min may benefit the team more than all our other options in the middle.

I agree about Talakai. I’ve been against him moving, but I think we need him on the left edge. Wilton can go take the money elsewhere. I don’t love Tracey, but at least he has a red hot crack and he’s been ok in the two games he has played this year.
Trindall can take Moylan’s spot.
If he’s going to be in the team, I’d seriously consider starting Graham at prop and playing him in the plodder role alas Jake Turbo. Tackle, tackle, tackle Wade.

DazInAbbotsford

Juniors
You realise comedians joke about everything yeah? Jim Jefferies jokes about rape. Ricky Gervaise jokes about aids and disabled people all the time. They are both famous. They are jokes. Not meant to be taken seriously.

I'm sorry you couldn't comprehend that what I said was a joke. Next time I will make sure to say "jj". Although I'm sure people like you and frenzy will still complain, like most woke people do these
Yeah it's everyone else that's the problem flog, definitely not your "joke"

Frenzy.

Immortal
QUOTE- "No, it wasn't a joke"

Um yes it was. That's what i have been saying for the past 60 minutes. God damn you must be fun at parties
Yes, that's because you are a dumb, insensitve qhunt who wants to run with the "joke" line when clearly it's not a joke.

Own your error and shut the phuque up. You're just digging your hole deeper

lockscombi

Juniors
Yes, that's because you are a dumb, insensitve qhunt who wants to run with the "joke" line when clearly it's not a joke.

Own your error and shut the phuque up. You're just digging your hole deeper
It's not an error mate. It was a joke that you took grave offence over. It's a shame it got heated. But that's life and I will deal with it. Going forward on this forum. I will limit my insenitive jokes to keep the peace. God bless you

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
Yes but if a guy like Poland, young and new to NRL is getting 20 minutes at the end of games it's likely because that's all he'll get out. So he goes and rips and tears. I guarantee if he has to play 40 or 50 minutes he's no longer the Messiah.

Who is Poland and how did that nickname get selected?

Not a good game at all.
The bulk of this squad have played at least 3 seasons.
Look how quick Grant passes ball off deck compared to Brailey, helps them go forward.
So many issues across the park, problem is can't drop everyone.
You would expect a bounce back next week.
Trindall needs to be given ago over Moylan, if not I can understand if he asks for a release.
Our back 5 for all the metres they make I don't see an out and out speedster.
The middles have been discussed over and over they lack go forward.
No one wants to fire up.
Lucky it's just a game and always the next game

The back 5 would show more speed in open space if they weren't so drained from having to do all the work of the forwards.

Poss

Juniors
Fitzy was pretty measured in the press conference. Nothing really new. Said there was a good opportunity now to go back and work on a few things. No mention of changes.

one reporter asked him about whether he thinks Dale is ready for a recall to the Blues side and he said “he’s got a good body of work and won’t let anyone down”.

k.

Latest posts