What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Henny Penny Knights

Stake Removed

First Grade
One of the biggest takes I took from that game is Uele needs to start off the bench.
He has offered absolutely zero this season, been so shit
He has gone backwards, he only made like 60 odd metres and this has been happening more then he should be

txta2

Bench
lol chaddys fault.
what side of the field did that try get scored on?
what side of the field does chad defend on?
he legged it to provide cover.
he was a yard short to have a good attempt.
how about you blame the left edge defence for not shutting down the play?
give it up honestly it's embarrassing.
Word is SJ will be rushed in while Chad will be rushed out.

Chimp

Juniors
I don’t think I’ve seen anyone talking about the bench - we’re absolutely shooting ourselves in the foot with our bench selections and use. We essentially had a 2 man bench - Trindall doesn’t get on, and Magoo offers absolutely zilch.
I don’t really like targeting 1 person (but I’m going to), and I’ve nothing against Billy in terms of attitude or effort, but he’s just not NRL standard. We bring him on and he’s just anonymous - doesn’t make yards, doesn’t create space, doesn’t win contact, and is so slow, he can’t even get across in defence to keep the line in tact. He’s too slow and doesn’t have the strength, size or agility to play NRL effectively.
It’s an absolutely pointless bench spot, as is Trindall, especially when Tracey is in the team, double especially when Magoo is also in the team.
Throw in the fact that Tolman is Tolman, and you’ve only got Sifa offering anything in terms of impact from the bench. Tolman brings steady Eddie, the other 2 bring nothing.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I don’t think I’ve seen anyone talking about the bench - we’re absolutely shooting ourselves in the foot with our bench selections and use. We essentially had a 2 man bench - Trindall doesn’t get on, and Magoo offers absolutely zilch.
I don’t really like targeting 1 person (but I’m going to), and I’ve nothing against Billy in terms of attitude or effort, but he’s just not NRL standard. We bring him on and he’s just anonymous - doesn’t make yards, doesn’t create space, doesn’t win contact, and is so slow, he can’t even get across in defence to keep the line in tact. He’s too slow and doesn’t have the strength, size or agility to play NRL effectively.
It’s an absolutely pointless bench spot, as is Trindall, especially when Tracey is in the team, double especially when Magoo is also in the team.
Throw in the fact that Tolman is Tolman, and you’ve only got Sifa offering anything in terms of impact from the bench. Tolman brings steady Eddie, the other 2 bring nothing.

Pretty sure Hunts back next week, and SJ meaning Moyzah will be utilised off it as well. You are spot on though, you might as well have played big Pele in the middle 3rd. Maybe Dugan and Wade returns also. Plenty of regulars on the sidelines.

Latest posts