What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day V's Knights of Ni!!!!

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'll be at work, dont really care. Glad chambers isn't there, I'll come home and watch the replay with a blank stare.

Quigs

Immortal
I wonder how many times The Pong will spew on the field this time between setting up and scoring tries.

They nearly ran out of buckets during the last round

shadowboxer

First Grade
Watching Manly belt Parra last night, the Mrs asked the age old question, has sharks been beating by 50 this year…
My response, not yet but still time…. Not sure about today, depends on if Ponga can be bothered

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
They run at Blayke every chance, we need a cement block or an axe to sort that out.

Nothing is more telegraphed.

They run straight at the choir boy, dead set launch yourself straight at the ball, protect your playmaker.

I feel a 40/20 coming.

Fifita should retire.

DJDL

Bench
They run at Blayke every chance, we need a cement block or an axe to sort that out.

They run straight at the choir boy, dead set launch yourself straight at the ball, protect your playmaker.

I feel a 40/20 coming.

Fifita should retire.

Ive been thinking for a while you’re firming as favourite for the Vendetta Against A Single Player Award haha.

txta2

Bench
Pearce and Ponga will carve up out wide if our forwards don't do the hard work. Connor Tracey has been really disappointing and needs too step up big time

Eion

First Grade

I feel a 40/20 coming.

Fifita should retire.
And give up $850k?

Stake Removed

First Grade
It's beautiful day in Brisbane, hope it stays that way nice fast track, allow heaps of ball movement, we need to play this game up tempo.
Run the Knights off there feet, no excuses if we lose today

Weaponhead

Coach
Hope the forwards play with some self respect instead of meekly rolling over as has been the pattern in recent weeks.

Knights are erratic. If they are on they could score 50. If they are off we have a shot at an upset.

Sharkorff

Juniors
Hope the forwards play with some self respect instead of meekly rolling over as has been the pattern in recent weeks.

Knights are erratic. If they are on they could score 50. If they are off we have a shot at an upset.
Basically what Gal said on the Footy Show. Showed no confidence at all.