What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. Panther

Windy70

Juniors
If we play for more that 15 mins at a time we'll be fine. these 15 to 20 mins spurts of footy is getting old.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I f**king HATE Thursday night games

Thank god we only have a couple this season.

If Penrith seriously can’t beat us with our injuries then they’re not fair dinkum.

Come on lads

After the Panthers we play against the Broncos (Away) & Storm (Home)

At 2-3 this truly is a MUST win.

Otherwise we could be looking down the barrel of a 2-6 start.

Big Bloke

Juniors
After the Panthers we play against the Broncos (Away) & Storm (Home)

At 2-3 this truly is a MUST win.

Otherwise we could be looking down the barrel of a 2-6 start.

You don't think we can beat the Broncos mate? They are playing shit at the moment.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Two and Six and there isn't a chance that we go top four...must win game. Good chance for Chad to show the world that Cleary is just a right boot and not much else.

You don't think we can beat the Broncos mate? They are playing shit at the moment.

Up at Suncorp.

Our weakened pack.

They will have Pangai and Lodge back plus the rest of the young keen forwards.

I’m thinking they roll over the top of us whether they are in or out of form unfortunately.

I actually rate our chances of a win the following week against the Storm at home more.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Up at Suncorp.

Our weakened pack.

They will have Pangai and Lodge back plus the rest of the young keen forwards.

I’m thinking they roll over the top of us whether they are in or out of form unfortunately.

I actually rate our chances of a win the following week against the Storm at home more.

Fair enough mate. I'll admit I thought we are a good chance at home against the Storm too. It would be a monumental effort but win tonight and then against the Broncos and Storm and people might take notice of us again.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yay,

Xerri to score 9 tries, 4 goals, 3 field goals, 16 try assists, 98 tackle busts.

He’ll do it all with his Laurie Daley features too.

Eyes close together, large hook nose, running style is right outta Lozza’s repetoire.

While I’m at it Victor Radley is Billy Slater’s love child.