What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Sea Eagles

Eion

First Grade
Don’t even care about the second half. Terrible one sided reffing. Just needed to hang on

roboshark

Coach
Super resilience by our guys against that cheet. Hope they can recover ok for next week. Wish we could show that every week

sladden road

Juniors
How’s the six again on the last tackle on the line…the only person who thought that was Klein. Everyone else including the eagles had no idea . Ffs

Stake Removed

First Grade
How’s the six again on the last tackle on the line…the only person who thought that was Klein. Everyone else including the eagles had no idea . Ffs
Annesley will have to explain he threw the ball away, thinking handover which would have given us a penalty.
It should have ended up scrum to sharks

shadowboxer

First Grade
12. -4 pen count. 8 to 1 second half. Surely someone has to say something about it

I'm so pissed off how blatent it is. Yet I should be happy. That's how obvious he makes it against us
I enjoyed the first half so much, I went for a run - I often do it as I get a feeling and can’t stand the torture. I’d advise you do the same mate - it ain’t worth it.

McLovin

Staff member
Where did he call the 6 again from. The challenge in the air? It didn’t look remotely like that.
Thought the touch was Teig was quite clear and the six to go was the correct call. What happened next was just bizarre. By the letter of the law, we should've been given the ball after the Manly bloke threw it away. Not sure why the official ignored it and handed Manly the ball again. Klain will have some explaining to do here.

McLovin

Staff member
Our biggest issue at the moment is we're just not showing up in the second halves of games. The urgency has been terrible.

Thought the touch was Teig was quite clear and the six to go was the correct call. What happened next was just bizarre. By the letter of the law, we should've been given the ball after the Manly bloke threw it away. Not sure why the official ignored it and handed Manly the ball again. Klain will have some explaining to do here.
It'll all be ignored since we won. Cheats

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Our biggest issue at the moment is we're just not showing up in the second halves of games. The urgency has been terrible.
I haven’t watched it yet but didn’t we get slammed 8-1 in the count and suffer biased reffing from Calvin?

SharkShocked

Bench
A bit unfair. I thought the urgency was great in the second half. They were put under massive pump by the amount of penalties and sets on our line.

Players were scrambling and diving on loose balls.

Pretty confident Kennedy held him up too.

Poss

Juniors
Anything to worry about with any of the players on report. From what I could see with no sound on the tv, maybe Katoas looked the most worrying?

Craigshark

First Grade
Don’t know how you can say we didn’t turn up in the second half. Manly didn’t throw a lot at us, but we attacked with our defence. Some of our best defence this season.