What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs SJ's Warriors

Stake Removed

First Grade
A chance to go back to back for 1st time this year.

Will our bench be as named??.

Will Stonestreet get his debut ?

Hazelton us in the 19 after playing yesterday.

Can Nicho lay on another 5 star performance - of course he will, we hit 40 again.

If Katoa or Ronaldo score a double they hit 50

coolumsharkie

Referee
Good sides should be starting to click into gear about now. Hope all the dumb moves are mostly behind us and our defense shows signs of being more capable off the goal line. Not worried about attack at all.

Chimp

Juniors
Am hoping for a big score today - a Nikora hat-trick will have me one very happy…. $3000 happy….

AFB always has a big game against us - him grabbing a double would also make me $3000 happy….

maybe both could come in!

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Old boys day… tell me why would we do this vs the warriors instead of the last round vs raiders? Sure it’s Father’s Day but not now.

shaggs

Coach
Old boys day… tell me why would we do this vs the warriors instead of the last round vs raiders? Sure it’s Father’s Day but not now.
Agree. Makes zero sense to do it at this game. Only reason is that it’s a Sunday game

Poss

Juniors
Andrew Johns just said on the Sunday footy show that he’s hearing whispers that Shaun Johnson might be out today for the Warriors?

Quigs

Immortal
Andrew Johns just said on the Sunday footy show that he’s hearing whispers that Shaun Johnson might be out today for the Warriors?
Probably lost his tuxedo. If he has, he might be able to relocate one of many he left around the shire from his days here.

Latest posts