What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Souths

Inferno

Coach
I don't think our record has been good without Dale this year. I'm not feeling confident although we do seem to play our best footy at home.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We will win, Hynes kicking game turn them around.
They don't have the best centres, need early ball to Talakai and Ramien.
Brailey need to finish on par with Cook.
Hunt and Fifita no penalties unlike last week

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Parra winning last night has put the importance of this game up 10 fold. We lose we could be in the chasing pack, we win in the box seat and more confident of a top 4 finish.

Let’s go boys. Rip and tear. Smash Walker and Latrell.

Craigshark

First Grade
Parra winning last night has put the importance of this game up 10 fold. We lose we could be in the chasing pack, we win in the box seat and more confident of a top 4 finish.

Let’s go boys. Rip and tear. Smash Walker and Latrell.

would love to trick them and let Talakai roam and isolate him one on one with Walker. Walker hates tackling

Stake Removed

First Grade
Wade Graham needs to step up today, he needs to lead the team, he is the captain.
Lead from the front like Finucane has done all season, not just captain because it says so but actually lead from the front

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Hynes needs to stand up, set up some shit ffs and tie ya hair back or get it cut. Yes I’m off the train, earn it.