What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Chokkie Soldiers

Frenzy.

Immortal
FMFFJJ

Worrying about the cold? It's cold for both teams you dipsticks. Harden up. When will this joint stop with the pre game setting up of excuses? Cronullafied bunch of worry warts

Sharks by 20+

sandshark

Bench
Not sure if any of the origin players are playing but this feels like it's going to be a entertaining game. A good opportunity here to win this one.

chewsta

First Grade
I worked with a girl called cherry ripe. Indian. Youse can work the rest out
Hahaha I played Soccer with a bloke who's wife was Indian, they had a domestic at our presentation night and he called her that, I f**king lost it out of shock and being full of piss. I got into more trouble than him. Still get the giggles at the thought of it.

DJDL

Bench
FMFFJJ

Worrying about the cold? It's cold for both teams you dipsticks. Harden up. When will this joint stop with the pre game setting up of excuses? Cronullafied bunch of worry warts

Sharks by 20+

I’ve forgotten, remind me again. What does the “JJ” stand for?

McLovin

Staff member
Leniu out for the Panthers. Their best bench forward. Fire up you cowards

Latest posts