What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Chokkie Soldiers

Frenzy.

Immortal
If we want to play Semi Final football, I need to do the Half Time talk to the team.

what did Hannay tel them? Well played Boys, a great 2 points.

Happy for the 2 points, angry the way we played in the 2 half by putting ourselves under pressure.

He gets angry?

Quicksilver

Bench
Another quality post in stupidity. Morris couldn't beat any of them and you really get all bitchy.
Do actually know anything about football, or are you just here to get your weird cheapies?

Haha. Ok mate.

Make sure you stick around at the ground, they’re about to give us the Giltinan Shield for it.

dreary

Juniors
We didn’t deserve to lose that ... between Kline and the cheating trainer. But duck did they do their best to cronullafi themselves

Craigshark

First Grade
Should have kicked the field goal with 11 minutes to go in the set where kikau was a bitch and Brailey was a hog on the last again.. that sort of game management going up 19-6, would land Johnson a contract

Quigs

Immortal
When the hooker tripped Johnson that was the turning point. At the time it went undetected. He was put on report for it a minute or two later but if it had been picked up at the time .... would of been a penalty right in front ( kick us clear another two points) and karosi or what ever his name is would of been in the bin for ten for sure.

The ferrkk up with the trainer stopping the game was a joke, a bad furcan joke. The bastards nearly got away with it.

But hey as already mentioned, never in doubt and another two points in the piggy bank.

Quigs

Immortal
I’d be putting a line through Wade for 2021 if not for good
Yes I tend to agree R-15. Wade should sit down and have a good look at the replays of his Head knocks this year and how he responded to them at the time.

Tonights leg wobbles looked really bad. Sometimes you just have to call time.

SharkShocked

Bench
What got me re Wade was the REALLY awkward looking way he got up and stamped / planted his foot.

Hes definitely close to having to give it up for good. You’d imagine there would be some serious conversations going on behind the scenes about his health.

Yes I tend to agree R-15. Wade should sit down and have a good look at the replays of his Head knocks this year and how he responded to them at the time.

Tonights leg wobbles looked really bad. Sometimes you just have to call time.
Sad but seems only thing hes added to his great legacy this yr is wobbly boots ,and a failure to adapt to new rules. It s been a real shocker cause I thought he would have adapted better;. Great player ! hate seeing him struggle.
My issue is a broken heart for John Morris.
well it does seem to be the" go to line" when you make a point that doesnt fit into the domino theory. No matter how irrelevant.

chewsta

First Grade
What got me re Wade was the REALLY awkward looking way he got up and stamped / planted his foot.

Hes definitely close to having to give it up for good. You’d imagine there would be some serious conversations going on behind the scenes about his health.

Did not look good at all. Reminded me of the Tszyu/juda knock-out. Tried as hard as he could to pretend he wasn't hurt but looked even worse with his attempt to hide it.
Didn't seem like a particularly heavy knock either.

Latest posts