What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Chokkie Soldiers

Omnishark2

Juniors
One thing from last night is that Blayke is really struggling to play 80 minutes.
He was great in the first half in attack and defence, but struggled in the second half.
I think he needs a 20 minute break on the bench - he might become an 80 minute player down the track, but not yet.

Tiger Shark

Bench
This winning streak is surely going to help our chances to recruit too. Much easier to sell the team when they've won 3 in a row compared to losing 6 in a row and the media smashing you.

If you're an external recruit the place looks much better especially when you had in Hynes and McInnes.

We're not in a position like the Dogs who need to pay over to get people over.

Craigshark

First Grade
Well...the answer to that lies somewhere in the fact The Fitz has Tracey inked in as a starter.

tracey has been great. Deserves his spot, but Katoa is an out and out winger and one of the best if not the best finisher in the game. I see Tracey either as a utility or in the centre’s.

carinashark

First Grade
One thing from last night is that Blayke is really struggling to play 80 minutes.
He was great in the first half in attack and defence, but struggled in the second half.
I think he needs a 20 minute break on the bench - he might become an 80 minute player down the track, but not yet.
He was targeted by their offence. Tracy should be off the bench to cover. Quick sprints looking for tired defenders. Bring in Wilton to take that center position. We have in Tracy a player that can cover the backline , what an asset.

TheLurker

Juniors
Johnson, as well as he played in the first half, did NOT ice that game in the second half. He is not, and never will be, an organising half back. We never would have been 18-18 if he was. Got f**king lucky with his field goal at the end.

Happy with the win, but those now making petitions for the Sharks to re-sign him after last night's performance... *face-palm*

I answered a question put to the forum by someone else.
You and your little mate are trying too hard with me What little mate ? I have no mates ,big or little.

I'll give you a tip, you aren't smart enough to match wits, ,Great Tip Now Ill give you one - Get over yourself , I never claimed to be smarter or wittier than anyone ,Not even you, as you are here. Thanks for the Tip anyway and both of your knowledge of how a football club runs is very negligible. Obviousl;y you have a more intimate knowledge of how the football club is run , than I do , I dont claim to know about anyone elses knowledge .However I do have a bit of life experience Been knocked down enough to know My own fallibility and A little bit about other people - for instance people running football clubs or ANY organisation --- SHAME AND BLAME game is always good way to hide and protect yourself from accountability for your own decisions and actions.. Thats not something that is different for any people in a football club. or any other organisation including Families , forums, politics, harper valley P and C ... farmers co -ops or whatever.

You both did this to carch, don't think the pattern between you two hasn't been noticed. Did what to Carch ? ? Had the audacity to disagree with him when I disagreed with him? Talk about precious ? Maybe you should start a closed facebook group where only Like minded sycophants can join.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Solid effort - the game day thread that is. Limited slitting and almost positive. Enjoyable game for most part, just annoyed no one got sent off for making Charlie Staine cry. Is it just me or is that bloke a massive flog

Frenzy.

Immortal
Solid effort - the game day thread that is. Limited slitting and almost positive. Enjoyable game for most part, just annoyed no one got sent off for making Charlie Staine cry. Is it just me or is that bloke a massive flog

I'm interested in the references to mobbing in this thread.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Will K is much improved, well he has confidence now, but he is no where near busy enough.

Get busy Will, you returns are great, your jioning the backline is great, ball playing is great, your efforts in the middle third very poor. The good teams have fullbacks cutting up the middle as well as backline moves.

Still yet to replace Barba. Not one since has been anywhere near what he brought.

You are quite correct. He can drift in and out. However, he's only 32 games in and won't even get to 50 games by year's end. So he's still really rookie class. Or at the very best "green". Needs another full season to realise his full potential. He's probably not even match fit for the fullback role yet which would explain his drifting in and out.

This is one baby that should not be thrown out with the bathwater. He's part of the long game

snout

First Grade
Source?

Source?

Stop passing your dreams off as Fitz Facts.
I'm interested in the references to mobbing in this thread.
You are quite correct. He can drift in and out. However, he's only 32 games in and won't even get to 50 games by year's end. So he's still really rookie class. Or at the very best "green". Needs another full season to realise his full potential. He's probably not even match fit for the fullback role yet which would explain his drifting in and out.

This is one baby that should not be thrown out with the bathwater. He's part of the long game
Can I see the data of the 90% please?
Unfortunatley, you have exceeded the maximium allowance of self-importance for this thread.

Card Shark

Immortal
Missed the first half, watched the 2nd.

They had everything go their way, which can happen.

Despite their SOO absences, we did well to regain our composure & get the job done.

Wins like that are character building, just like the dodgy Dragons victory that turned our season.

blah, blah. Keep soldiering on. You and your mate have some sort of weird fantasy trip following certain people around this place. If you don't like it being pointed out then stop doing it. Too easy.