What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs The Filthy Queens.

Up in Port Mac this weekend catching up with the old man. Gonna sit own and watch with him for the first time in ages. Hope they can jag a win for a nice change.

Game is mud at the moment, couldn't give a shit to be honest. Yes I'll probably still watch it.
Yeah 5 posts in on game against the Goons, team thread hardly anything too, there's is up to 8 pages and counting. Interest factor is very down in here.
I'm still going to the game, I have to admit seeing their fans squirm last year when Up Up was played was priceless.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah 5 posts in on game against the Goons, team thread hardly anything too, there's is up to 8 pages and counting. Interest factor is very down in here.
I'm still going to the game, I have to admit seeing their fans squirm last year when Up Up was played was priceless.

Honestly mate, if it was against any of the top sides I wouldn't bother even watching. Thats a first for me. I watched the first half of last nights game because there was nothing else on, turned it off and went to bed. You can get sin binned for a perfect tackle now apparently. What a joke.

Honestly mate, if it was against any of the top sides I wouldn't bother even watching. Thats a first for me. I watched the first half of last nights game because there was nothing else on, turned it off and went to bed. You can get sin binned for a perfect tackle now apparently. What a joke.
I watched nothing of last night, and I love the thursday night game. I didnt watch us last week, and even the next day only watched the second half.
I get it.
I am looking forward to a few beers with mates though, and the song

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Same, fell asleep and woke up to check my tipping. Not even sure how close it was in the end.

shaggs

Coach
Same, fell asleep and woke up to check my tipping. Not even sure how close it was in the end.
2nd half was actually pretty good. that drinkwater is starting to play like his talent suggested. Helps when you get consistent game time in the same role.

Special K

Coach
My mates pulled out because they didn't want to go watch 11 vs 13.

Ah well its f**ken cold anyway

snout

First Grade
Drinkwater.
Is running that side.
Up tempo every touch.

Hang on..isnt this about us?

We win.
Or a bad seaaon hit rock.

chewsta

First Grade
We win this, build some cconfidence and win a couple more games then somehow we have snuck into the top 8 with players returning from injury and suspension. Fuggen Crazy huh!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Fire up merkins. No matter where we are on the league table, we always want to win this.

Sadly we’re favourites and it’s on free to air so it’s a guaranteed loss.

coolumsharkie

Referee
We win this, build some cconfidence and win a couple more games then somehow we have snuck into the top 8 with players returning from injury and suspension. Fuggen Crazy huh!

It's a lottery as to who plays week in week out with these new "rules" maaah the excitement isn't there for me. The best best thing that can happen now is that the SOO turns into a schamozzle and ratings go through the floor. Only way to change this f**king ridiculous hard line approach to unavoidable collisions, loose arms, bad reads etc. Ain't gonna happen any other way.

Craigshark

First Grade
It's a lottery as to who plays week in week out with these new "rules" maaah the excitement isn't there for me. The best best thing that can happen now is that the SOO turns into a schamozzle and ratings go through the floor. Only way to change this f**king ridiculous hard line approach to unavoidable collisions, loose arms, bad reads etc. Ain't gonna happen any other way.

yep Peter is slowly killing the game