What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Green clapping merkins.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
These conditions certainly won’t favour either side but I think we’ll be the happier team playing in them. Canberra’s expansive style won’t be the order of the day but Ricky will have them ready to go.

I think they’ll still win though

R-15-3

Juniors
Compress, compress, compress, Make them pass and get within 15 of the side line!! If they get around us so be it but we can’t let them through us.

Frenzy.

Immortal
These conditions certainly won’t favour either side but I think we’ll be the happier team playing in them. Canberra’s expansive style won’t be the order of the day but Ricky will have them ready to go.

I think they’ll still win though

Ummm no. They don't play expansive till they are winning the middle. They have big guys like Papa-li-i, Tapine, James, Liu, Soliola who will go up the guts all night. The only way they are going expansive is this

Compress, compress, compress, Make them pass and get within 15 of the side line!! If they get around us so be it but we can’t let them through us.

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Shit day to celebrate wades 250th

We try hard and get early lead then we kick into gear and lose by 16. Prove me wrong boys.

snout

First Grade
Rorters havent won yet at time of posting...but if we win buy 39 we are top of the leaderboard.

Pennies havent had a point against. Impressive.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We put our undefeated 2021 streak on the line today .

If we lose today, it would mean our last 3 losses have been to the Raiders.

Key is kicking game, We seen what Reynolds did yesterday, Chad will take it to the next level.

This is type of game where Woods needs to stamp his authority in the forwards, he needs to be the enforcer against Papalli he does that rest will follow.

Inferno

Coach
Pretty sure we haven't beat the Raiders since 2018. Can't see that changing but I hope I'm wrong.

snout

First Grade
Just watched wadeos 250 vid on sharks site.
I think the boys will be up big time to send him off the park a winner

snout

First Grade
Im having a southo comfort and coke.
Ice.
Bit of lemon.
Anybody having a Chaddie Pale?

Latest posts