What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs the Mr Ed's.

bubs

Juniors
If you want to play finals football this year (and exit week 1 anyway, but whatever), just WIN TODAY you merkinry merkins.
That is all.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Canberra win next week knocks us out regardless, Chooks look a bit cooked. Plus I've got a carton riding on the game so you can pretty much right us off now.

Quigs

Immortal
I swore blind the other week that I would not watch another sharkies game 'live' this year.

BUT!!!!! ................. being the declared idiot that I am I will more than likely make my way around to old mates place around 3pm and again subject myself to the anxiety, anguish and mental torture which only leads me to have another ferhucked up weekend ahead.

Oh well only two or three matches left.

SHINE YOUR LIGHT ON ME OH LORD.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
It’s not win and in at all. We are long shots now chooks lost atleast 2 players last night.

Bob Scott

Juniors
I swore blind the other week that I would not watch another sharkies game 'live' this year.

BUT!!!!! ................. being the declared idiot that I am I will more than likely make my way around to old mates place around 3pm and again subject myself to the anxiety, anguish and mental torture which only leads me to have another ferhucked up weekend ahead.

Oh well only two or three matches left.

SHINE YOUR LIGHT ON ME OH LORD.
That's what is called a true supporter , thick and thin , it's the cross we bare , the boys have got this sorted today , enjoy .

Bob Scott

Juniors
Well for what it's worth i believe the team will have taken a lot of confidence out of last week and will win comfortably tonight , but i have been known to be incorrect .

Meanhfish

Juniors
It’s time the team showed what they are made of, they have to want it more, Hannay will need to be the coach he can to get them up, in both halves, defence will be where it will be won if they can contain Haas and bash the rest of their forwards then they can win. Williams and Toby need to lead from the front and drag dead Woods along with them and if they don’t then it’s time to start planning mad Monday.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Full capacity permitted at Suncorp today as no cases….genius idea..just in time for a cripple fight. I guess when it all goes to crap again, Palashite can blame NSW for all her troubles.

broncos love in coming.
finish on a high note.
Walters has turned the boat around.
will be a marketing campaign to get the punters on board for next season.
quick get the jumper leads out this thing ain't dead yet!

snout

First Grade
Canberra win next week knocks us out regardless, Chooks look a bit cooked. Plus I've got a carton riding on the game so you can pretty much right us off now.
Yep.
We are now in the hands of other results.
And that never ends well.

Could blame the worriers but at the end of the day we can only blame ourselves.

Might be easier if we just roll over today and end it rather than drag it out for another week.