What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Pennie Panthers.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Kennedy has been ineffective since Moylan got hurt.

Perhaps but Penrith have done their homework on him. Watch their right defence this half. Straight and fast and in the Sharks faces. They don't kick to him. They herd the play to the right.

Brilliant defence on show

Weaponhead

Coach
Perhaps but Penrith have done their homework on him. Watch their right defence this half. Straight and fast and in the Sharks faces. They don't kick to him. They herd the play to the right.

Been ineffective for the past few games. His strength is ballplaying off the sweep. Doesnt have much else. Moylan controls that left edge sweep. No Moylan, no left edge.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Been ineffective for the past few games. His strength is ballplaying off the sweep. Doesnt have much else. Moylan controls that left edge sweep. No Moylan, no left edge.

Depends on what you call ineffective.

He's ineffective tonight because he's had 1 run for 3 meters. He's not in the game. We'll see what happens now with Moyza on.

roboshark

Coach
I know players can get out of contracts. Can coaches. I'm sure Fitz is thinking. Geez this is too hard for me lol

Don Tweddle

Juniors

Yep, much more interested in kicking to the half playing wing.

I have a confession to make.
I'm not watching the second half at all, I'm on my balcony drinking (I haven't had a beer for a few weeks) and I have the game going and can hear it, but I refuse to watch.