What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Pennie Panthers.

Card Shark

Immortal
Have a listen to the podcast with Riccio mate, he tells it how it is.

i make a habit of not reading / listening to / watching the press, they are all full of shit if you ask me? What is the name of the podcast?

Speaking of not watching the press, I thought this was finally supposed to be a free to air game? What the f**k happened?

roboshark

Coach
i make a habit of not reading / listening to / watching the press, they are all full of shit if you ask me? What is the name of the podcast?

Speaking of not watching the press, I thought this was finally supposed to be a free to air game? What the f**k happened?
Our sponsors got lucky

Windy70

Juniors
Well that was telling.
That is 120 mins of embarrassment on the field after a full month or so off the field.

I feel for the players.
And me. And all fans.

We are not an attractive option for players to head.
We are not an attractive option for players to re sign and not shop around.

Anyway. Hope to see them come together next week, muscle up play foota.

Up Up. Even when we are Down Down.

roboshark

Coach
Well that was telling.
That is 120 mins of embarrassment on the field after a full month or so off the field.

I feel for the players.
And me. And all fans.

We are not an attractive option for players to head.
We are not an attractive option for players to re sign and not shop around.

Anyway. Hope to see them come together next week, muscle up play foota.

Up Up. Even when we are Down Down.
U should be on Facebook lol

shadowboxer

First Grade
If we played Melbourne again tonight and played the same as we did they would have put 80 on us.

I enjoyed the entertainment Penrith give but they deadset put the cue in the rack for about 20-25 minutes of the second half. Melbourne don't do that and they put 50 on a contender. Penrith flogged.............well: The Sharks.

The scribes and pundits, journos and fans will make comparisons but for mine Melbourne still way ahead.

Agreed - not a fan at all of Penrith. Sour grapes... probally but the towel up in the GF last year was about as satisfying as Parramatta’s choke Vs Newcastle in the early 2000’s GF.
They have a heap of talent are great to watch but apply the blow torch and see what happens.... okay no one has really applied it as yet, except Melbourne.
Long way to go but they are still the benchmark

In a year where Trent Merrin retired because the game was too fast, we continue to be stuck with Woods and Tolman.
Whoever would have thought picking up a forward the 15th place bulldogs couldn't wait to see the back of was a terrible idea. Except for the "he's cheap and brings much needed experience" brigade.

webShark

We are paying $9 at Sportsbet. Might put my sons college fund on that.
I am not Buzx bit backed the Pennies @$8.61 at -38.5.

Didnt want it to happen but expected it.

Believe me. Sharon would have zero impact in local A Grade. Barely tries on good coin. Him, Tolman & Williams :weary:.