What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Squeels.

R-15-3

Juniors
Magoo has only 2 hit ups in his stats. He should of been taking 1 up every set especially when he first came on. He can’t be picked ever again. How can he look at our middles in the sheds and feel like he belongs there over anyone else.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Magoo has only 2 hit ups in his stats. He should of been taking 1 up every set especially when he first came on. He can’t be picked ever again. How can he look at our middles in the sheds and feel like he belongs there over anyone else.

Well they are preliminary but they didn't have any ball to make hitups in the 30 minutes he was on. Yeah seemed like he was on a long time but he wasn't. He made 33 tackles in 30 minutes. That's what sapped his juice

Frailty

First Grade
Well they are preliminary but they didn't have any ball to make hitups in the 30 minutes he was on. Yeah seemed like he was on a long time but he wasn't. He made 33 tackles in 30 minutes. That's what sapped his juice

He was on for 43 minutes. He had plenty of opportunity to make more hit ups.

Frailty

First Grade
Yeah, just checked. Was looking at the wrong column. Still, most of that was in the second half and the same applies we had no ball.

The Sharks had 13 sets in the second half, as opposed to the 20 in the first half.

There was plenty of chances. It wasn’t good enough.

jc155776

Coach
Did anyone notice Moylan attempting to step up or drag this team forward at all?

He just seemed to want to be Mr Invisible.

Forced Chad to keep overplaying because Moylan certainly didn’t look like he was trying to step up.

His kicking game is pretty poor as well. Going to the line often looks like he’s about to throw and intercept etc or having the ball knocked down by a defender shutting a play down.

other thing I’ve noticed is how much 7 Tolman seems to play inside the 20. It use to kill the Bulldogs attack. Is that game plan or he just doesn’t get out of the way?

Rudolph was a mad man. Yes he misses tackles but puts so much pressure on by getting up in their faces. Poor bloke absolutely cooked that last 10 minutes.

Woods also solid, and I’m usually a big critic. Didn’t seem to get caught out (I don’t include any errors in the last ten in my player assessments, wouldn’t be fair or an accurate reflection of how players played)

Latest posts