What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Squeels.

Quigs

Immortal
This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend
The end of our elaborate plans
The end of everything that stands
The end, no safety no surprise
The end, I'll never look into your eyes again

Can you picture what we'll be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need of some stranger's hand
In a desperate land?

Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain

There's danger on the edge of town
Ride the King's highway, baby
Weird scenes inside the gold mine
Ride the highway west

Quigs

Immortal
Look....don’t you assume that your tee shirts and cartoons absolve you of merkin status either

Fharhkkk off.

Scummo gave me a card for my recent birthday. None of you merko's did. And it was a very special card too.

It was an official Guvmint Seniors Pension Card.

So keep working hard youse bastards and pay heaps of tax so I can be maintained in my high quality life style.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Did anyone notice Moylan attempting to step up or drag this team forward at all?

He just seemed to want to be Mr Invisible.

Forced Chad to keep overplaying because Moylan certainly didn’t look like he was trying to step up.

His kicking game is pretty poor as well. Going to the line often looks like he’s about to throw and intercept etc or having the ball knocked down by a defender shutting a play down.

other thing I’ve noticed is how much 7 Tolman seems to play inside the 20. It use to kill the Bulldogs attack. Is that game plan or he just doesn’t get out of the way?

Rudolph was a mad man. Yes he misses tackles but puts so much pressure on by getting up in their faces. Poor bloke absolutely cooked that last 10 minutes.

Woods also solid, and I’m usually a big critic. Didn’t seem to get caught out (I don’t include any errors in the last ten in my player assessments, wouldn’t be fair or an accurate reflection of how players played)

He was better. He only missed 5 tonight. Some of them may have been in the last 10 for all I remember.

Moylan defended really well. Bet it's been a long time since he made 28 tackles in a game and I reckon he was drained. Some of his hits on backrowers were big time

shadowboxer

First Grade
Nah. I'm done here. About 4 decent posters in here and the rest are merkins
Do me a favour and tomorrow read the game day thread from page one onwards, whilst there is a lot of insightful gems, it is both comical and at times cringe worthy reading. Try not posting during the cowboys game and come back post game for a debrief.
I’ve given you grief in the past for the negative stuff - looking at games coming up in May or maybe a full moon in July will cause Chad to have a brain snap....can’t get that wrapped up in this crap. Your reaction to the criticism is a result of spending 100 mins riding this fugging team week in week out and it’s draining... fudding draining.
Take it from me, it ain’t worth the negative energy or stress beating up on yourself or others in here.
Sorry for my rant but mate life is short and your life gets shorter by getting head fugged by all this
Peace out

Quigs

Immortal

Ads

First Grade
Game was lost when Nikora and Graham went off. Did well to last 65 minutes or whatever it was.

Hopefully those guys pass hia tests this week. Maybe we’ll see the young Jt come in for Katoa.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Game was lost when Nikora and Graham went off. Did well to last 65 minutes or whatever it was.

Hopefully those guys pass hia tests this week. Maybe we’ll see the young Jt come in for Katoa.

Can't wait to see Stakey's team if they don't LOL

If Kennedy failed HIA -How TF was Siva allowed back on?o_O

coolumsharkie

Referee
Can't be critical of any individual because fatigue factor. dropped balls from HMU and Blayke once we got inside their half really put us to rest result wise but hey, fatigue. I dont remember a team playing with zero bench since interchange began!

Katoa and then 3 HIA's in 20 mintues, Billy came on 5 minutes before half time. No point in bagging individual performances. For those bagging Chad, he defended 2 1st tackle HU's twice from our drop outs late in the game. Gutsy.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Fharhkkk off.

Scummo gave me a card for my recent birthday. None of you merko's did. And it was a very special card too.

It was an official Guvmint Seniors Pension Card.

So keep working hard youse bastards and pay heaps of tax so I can be maintained in my high quality life style.
A very special card for a very special merkin

Card Shark

Immortal
He was better. He only missed 5 tonight. Some of them may have been in the last 10 for all I remember.

Moylan defended really well. Bet it's been a long time since he made 28 tackles in a game and I reckon he was drained. Some of his hits on backrowers were big time

We did not buy Moylan to defend, we bought him to be gamebreaker/ match winner.
I don’t think he’s done that once for us.
Simply not good enough!!

Latest posts