What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs warriors

Quigs

Immortal
Riddle me this heathens as I don't intend to read back pages on this thread but did Williams get hooked late in the first half when he dropped the pill cold.

That far can drop with 98 seconds to go was unforgiveable. He wasn't even under any pressure. It was a simple catch the ball and hold it.

Does the halfwit have vision problems.

From 2nd to 4th in one foul fur-huck up.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Fekk me dead. Our captain plays his 200th and barely a word while SJ gets a party. FFS this club will never lose it's softcock image and attitude, Not to mention shitty sky blue jersey.

It's not the loss that pisses me so much as the lack of intestinal fortitude and lack of head strength.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
This is the first time that I’ve actually hated what has become of this game - the powers-that-be have decided that ANY touch of the opposition player’s head is a penalty.
The send-off of Iro was DISGUSTING!!
So disillusioned…
What about the fact that we seemingly refuse to play that game? We've been done in by divers, actors and outright cats all through the year at times yet we refuse to whinge and win like everyone else. If it's to be part of this fairy floss excuse of a game from now on, then embrace the cattiness like everyone else.

SharkShocked

Bench
End of the day. SJ goes out again in another season with a whimper leading his team to the bottom of the 8.

While the team everyone tipped again to miss the 8 based on successive finals failures if you look back at the top 8 predictions early in the year is every chance of finishing top 4 and playing for a prelim spot in week 1. We really suck.

Wash that orchestrated result rubbish off and knuckle down for week 1 of the semis and run through a fkn wall.

Get Ramien/Ronnie/Sifa back and get the attack humming.

For his first game back at didn’t think Nicho was given too much responsibility which was good.

Trindall took way more control. Another game under his belt next week for Nicho to get going.

The glaring issue was the defensive structure when a team swings the ball in their own 20-30.

Nicho got absolutely monstered twice leading to long breaks.

Teams will notice this and go after it.

The team put in for 30 minutes last 20 1st half and 1st 10 2nd half and that was it.

There a a few players out there who went missing.
Uele I think had 1 hit up, he is not the answer in the bench.
Tonight we got found out big time.
We couldn't close out a game yes we beat the Dargons they had 44 put on them today.
I can't see us doing a thing in the finals

Latest posts