What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs warriors

Craigshark

First Grade
Disappointing. Very disappointing. Everyone in the ground knew it was going to their right on that last play, yet somehow we only had what 3 defenders on that side compared to 6 or 7.. isn’t that a fullbacks job to count numbers and tell the forwards where to go?

f**ken typical jack Williams knock on too.. but was the pass required on the third tackle with 90 seconds to go?

f**k the game is soft. f**k dwz.

What was the challenge about, it was wasted again no way it even looked like the ball hit him.

The only thing commentary was right about is fullbacks now become smaller with speed to burn.
Next year Ison

Disappointing. Very disappointing. Everyone in the ground knew it was going to their right on that last play, yet somehow we only had what 3 defenders on that side compared to 6 or 7.. isn’t that a fullbacks job to count numbers and tell the forwards where to go?

f**ken typical jack Williams knock on too.. but was the pass required on the third tackle with 90 seconds to go?

f**k the game is soft. f**k dwz.
It is yes the fullback tells defence where to be , and Kennedy now more then 100 games and still can't.

Williams is getting the dropsy back

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’m f**king furious at this
Yes and Yes.
Just walked in and got myself a wine.
Last game was panthers at home, and left at half time for that episode. Probally as disappointing but whatever.
Honestly, they really did look to be on the rough end of decisions from the ref, but cover this you must.
Jack Williams revert to old self and paid dividends in closing minutes, summed up the night really.
I guess it’s not a semi final will be the narrative, but man it’s a reality check for the believers, whereas it ain’t unexpected for the rest of us.
I left on full time - did the club give SJ a lap of honour in a Tesla?

So, do we give him the off-season to get into shape to play fullback?

Run with Trindall and Atkinson in the halves?
I can't see him at fullback either.
I want next year Ison over Kennedy.
I would be tempted to have Hynes at lock, considering we are getting AFB who is a big minutes prop player, but where does that leave Cam.
I don't think the club would move Hynes on unless he asked for it
We played differently when he is out there

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Write it off. Move on. We all know it was just on Jack Williams. If we won there wouldn’t be these meltdowns.

Anyone who thinks we can win the comp is kidding themselves. Melbourne Penrith baby!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Also, at what point in DWZ antics did a HIA come into play? He stayed down, what 3 times? And no hint of a HIA at any one of them. The Iro one was the “worst” one and still he stayed on. The rule is just a load of inconsistent shit. f**king merkin he is

Omnishark2

Juniors
What a pathetic joke the game has become in 2024.
Completely arbitrary 6 agains the referees call at random.
Slight innocuous contact with the head getting penalised by the bunker.
Players deliberately running into support players to get obstruction penalties.
Great work V'Landys, Annersley & co - the game is now laughably rigged.

Omnishark2

Juniors
We got completely shafted by the ref in that second half.
You could have sworn he had money on the Warriors the way he rode them home.
But despite all of that ... we got back in front with less than 2 minutes to go.
Then Cam's moment of stupidity ... what the hell was he thinking !?!? :mad:
Tuck it under your arm for 5 hitups & kick to the corner ?
No let's pass it ... and to top it off, let's pass it to the player with the worst hands since Pommeroy.

Butler had given a 6 again before that last play as well, likely for nothing but just to get Johnson an extra few tackles to try and win it if we'd have shut down the play.

DJDL

First Grade
The highlight for me was DWZ refusing to get up and play the ball until the Bunker intervened - gutless coward.

Was there not an edict earlier in the year that anyone staying down to try to have a penalty ruled for high contact, if the penalty was awarded, were to have been deemed to have suffered a head injury and sent for a mandatory HIA?

Why was he not sent?
Both times.

This game has seriously lost the plot with its officiating.