What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - WARRIOR

bluefox68

Staff member
Happy Mother’s Day, one and all!

Let’s get the breakfast in bed done. And then get ready for the game!!!!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Warriors haven’t been the worst side this season, that 70-10 loss to Melbourne made them look worse than they actually are. They will be hard side to beat imo but we should get it done

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’m most interested to see if we go back to attacking the way we did in first few weeks of comp. For some reason we have changed it.

Quigs

Immortal
I am off to watch the mighty Emus of the Park take on Norths. The main game kicks off 3pm so I will miss the first half of our game.

Got to love Bush Footy. So munch fun.

I vil return to read the updates on here.

Have fun and enjoy the day Sharkies.

P.S. There will be a lot of Donkey Shithead supporters at the footy just lining up to give me heaps. I've been leading with 'me' chin all season so I am going to have to cop it...."thanks you bastards from last week".

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I heard from a reliable source from within the Cronulla camp that Hynes and Talakai are out.

R-15-3

Juniors
It’s a f**ked flu going around, whole household has been hit for 6 can’t imagine playing footy with it.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have Williams for a dropped ball, two set restarts and one good tackle.

William Kennedy, keep us to no more than fourteen against, you are the fullback.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I have this flu. Reason I did t go last home game and I still have it now. No way they play if they have this.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I’ve had covid in the last two weeks, f**k moi I was knocked around worse than I ever have. I was in all sorts

If you think it ain’t real, let me tel you it most definitely is

Stake Removed

First Grade
We may struggle to score in 2nd half, but Warriors are shocking in 2nd half defence wise in last 3 games conceeded 70 in 2nd half, we should run over them.

SJ is not a big game player, so we know today he will struggle