What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day?

McLovin

Staff member
Cronk or no Cronk, these merkins will be out to get us. Storm by plenty.

Quigs

Immortal
So it looks like it is going to be perfect Sharky Homeground Weather again.

Record crowd for a Thursday Night Sharkpark Event. What youse reckon ?????

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Should still be a cracker......Fifi v Kenny......Wadeo and Lewie smashing kaarrnntts. Wet track may slow down their flying wingers but still won't be easy despite no Cronk.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
So it looks like it is going to be perfect Sharky Homeground Weather again.

Record crowd for a Thursday Night Sharkpark Event. What youse reckon ?????
Clearing up already and minimal showers expected tonight. Weather shouldn't interfere toomuch but will only be slightly better than 8500 a couple of weeks ago v Cows. Will be faarrkk all kids but the stands will be pretty full. I'd say 10k.. Pretty poor scheduling really....would have been 18k on a Sunday arvo.

carcharias

Immortal
I can't go
First game I'll miss this year

Hopefully I'll get to watch it.

Got all sorts of other shit going on.

I'm still thinking the more it rains the more it will favour the Sharkies, thinking back to that big wet game against Souths in 2015.

I just hope the roads aren't stuffed by the rain, its a long drive from West Pennant Hills to Shark Park.

Windy70

Juniors
Pressure, pressure and more pressure. Give them no room to move.

Put the shits up Bellyache boys.

Go you Sharks

carcharias

Immortal
Bellamy is totally focused on winning the GF. He can't believe they lost last year. He is happy to sacrifice ladder position to win in October.

Let's beat him then too.

Yep
But it's no secret Cronk has gone missing the last 3 times he's played against wade
Gf
SOO
And our first game against them

Time for wade to take it out on Smith