What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game is on ALL PLATFORMS 9am TOMORROW!

Erhan

Juniors
Word just in, EB has spoken to HES and they've been given permission (along with all other retailers) the thumbs up for a Thursday release!

sleek_greek

Juniors
just to clarify the last post the game is being releasd tomorrow i repeat is being released tomorrow!!! australia wide although the game will not be able to go on sale until 12 - 1 according to hes for processing purposes i know this as they just called my mate who is the manager of eb liverpool so there u go ppl start celebrating eb is expecting the game at 10 am im guessing the reason eb will need to take till 12-1 to organise the copies is because the large number of pre orders which need to be delt with.

although this is great news and friday has been completely knocked of the schedule for release tomorrow is 100 % sure

sleek_greek

Juniors
this is 4 all gaming outlets eg eb, gamesmen, jnc computers all gaming outlets except target big w harvey norman and so on... and games wizards games wizards on the 15th harvey norman the same

labinator

Juniors
not true as i just spoke to a friend at harvey norman Moore park and they should have the game in tommorow if the couriers deliver, otherwise friday!!

Rustay

Juniors
Australia wide i think i saw someone write? If so, Woo! Even coming out early here in Perth. Sweet as. :D

I just wonder if ill be able to get it...

Morenito

Juniors
sleek_greek said:
this is 4 all gaming outlets eg eb, gamesmen, jnc computers all gaming outlets except target big w harvey norman and so on... and games wizards games wizards on the 15th harvey norman the same

I rang Gameswizards they have alwasy said their release date is 12th
i told em about EB releaseing early with permission and they said well if EB got permission then they will have permission as well when they get their stock 2mroow they will happily release it as well

I rang the Harvey Norman store where I ordered the game today and I got the feeling they already had it delivered, but weren't able to sell it yet. He told me they are expecting it anywhere from today til the 15th, and he will ring me as soon as it is available.
I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear from them tomorrow sometime. I'm in melbourne by the way

Aussiehurrikane

Juniors
went into eb at castle hill today and asked and they told me that it'd be available from 1030am tomorrow, dunno how true that is, ill ring them at 11 to make sure.

saints4ever

First Grade
not to sound like a d*ck or anything, but is this 100% confirmed? sorry, nothing personal, but as its too late to ring eb hurstville and confirm it, i dont wanna go there tomorrow and look like an idiot asking for it again, when they rang and told me friday :?

manlysucks

Juniors
Its not 100%, but I reckon about 90 %. I got the call from EB Canberra Centre, and he said "ring in tommorow but it should be ready in the afternoon."

wattsy

Juniors
i just got bak from gamesmen at penrith they said it will be avlibale for release tommrow at 2 pm

Chris_Brissie

Juniors
i rekon too ay, can someone please confirm this, i don't want to turn up tomorrow to carindale, brisbane EB and look like a dick......hopefully they mite ring me tonight or maybe tomorrow morning....

labinator

Juniors
just got a call from harvey norman moore park to let me know my copy can be picked up at 3pm tommorow. CANT WAIT

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
MY GIRLFRIEND IS BUYING THE GAME FOR HER BROTHER.

ELECTRONIC BOUTIQUE AT MACARTHAR SQUARE JUST RANG AND SAID THAT THE GAME WILL BE AVAILABLE AT MIDNIGHT TOMORROW, NOT A MOMENT EARLIER!

Latest posts