What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: James Bond Mafia

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Meh, only came into the game for last two phases before being bondaged, didn't have a clue about who had what power. Was never gonna win anyway.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I had nfi what was going on here.
I had a PM asking to if I wanted to go to Karl Strombergs underground lair
I accepted and said yes then never heard anything back.
Given the slow rate of the game, I figured I was just forgot about being sent a QT thread
Especially as I voted in one round when I shouldn't have as waiting for Mafia action, so I sent action.

Given there wasn't many updates (due to people not posting I see now), I actually was town thinking I was recruited mafia :lol: :lol: derped

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I had nfi what was going on here.
I had a PM asking to if I wanted to go to Karl Strombergs underground lair
I accepted and said yes then never heard anything back.
Given the slow rate of the game, I figured I was just forgot about being sent a QT thread
Especially as I voted in one round when I shouldn't have as waiting for Mafia action, so I sent action.

Given there wasn't many updates (due to people not posting I see now), I actually was town thinking I was recruited mafia :lol: :lol: derped

The write up was pretty clear about Karl Stromberg's requests. If you accepted you were protected and blocked, if you declined you were blocked and Stromberg would learn your identity.

Latest posts