What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: Last Refuge Mafia Sign Up

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Prelude

The jeep rocked back and forth as it tried to negotiate the deserted dirt road. The cityscape behind them had long vanished amongst the endless desert. There were no sign of the others.

They had split apart, it was the only way to make sure. A convoy that big, there's no way it would've escaped the city without being noticed. They had abandoned their homes, sacrificed the ones they loved. All for one last shot at hope - a radio signal that promised them safe haven.

In the distance the military complex sat ominously. It was still, no sign of life. The fuel gauge was nearing empty. There wasn't enough to go back, and even if they tried, there was nothing there to go back to. This was their final hope - their last refuge.

-----------------------------------------------------------

2010-11-24-16-55-38-3-the-negev-nuclear-facility-was-built-in-1958-but-i.jpeg

Ok Guys. Here's how it's going to work. I need 20 sign ups. As soon as I have 20 sign ups the game thread will open.

Things I'm wanting to see....

1) Accusations
2) Bad lynches
3) Active players

If that's not a warning I don't know what is....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Butch
2. Fred
3. Mis
4. MSIH
5. AFS
6. Whall
7. Didgi
8. RHCP
9. Drew
10. JM
11. Ozzy
12. Parra Pride
13. Smiley
14. 9701
15. Dragonpunk
16. Pugzley
17. SGL
18. Dutchy
19. Rebel
20. Soc

Last edited:

DB

First Grade
I'm going to give this one a miss at this point. If you need players let me know, but want a break.

whall15

Coach
In.

Interested to see how a small game works as I have an idea for a 20 player game as well.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Will also just clarify that when I say I want active players, I'm not talking about 10 posts a phase. Just less of the post day 1 and then nothing until day 4 type postings that seem to happen.

Not looking for you bastards to spam the shit out of my game thread.