What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Thread

timka4

Bench
hahaha this is the funniest game in the world to watch, i like the sharks, but this just isnt footy hahah, you guys are failing week in week out with no signs of improvement ever

ratsack2

Juniors
Dead set eveytime broncs have the ball they look lke getting a penalty
f**k refs are a disgrace no consistency what so ever

Barromundi

Juniors
What the f**k can we do as supporters?

Do we simply put up with Ricky and watch his disraceful destruction of the few young talents we have.

Do we have to continually listen to Irvine rant and rave how the club is doing things better in the administration of the club. There doesnt seem to be any real emphasise on getting better in our product, the game.

Someone needs to make the call, its simple, the boys do not listen to Ricky and/or his instructional techniques and motivation skills are that far below what is required. There is a problem and it needs to be fixed, immediately.

I think we have club filled with highly qualified personnel but without relevant qualifications to make effective change and make the hard calls. I knew I should have run for a go on this board.

C'mon Sharks Mgt, dont be remembered as the operation that tried hard and fixed all the touchy feely issues, make the right buisness calls to make our product better, way better.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sharks are getting called off the play the ball at the ruck. Brisbane are not being slowed at all. With 30% possession at half time, we don't know if the ref is being consistent .

Ausguy

Coach
come on reefy... you cant defend him surely.

why leave dougy off to strart off the bench ffs?

he is a sh*t coach... simple.

60+.... i hope so cos nothing will change if we keep trying hard and get beaten by 10 or 20.

im over this team so much...

The Shire

Juniors
this is disgraceful. just one thing why the f**k was there a penalty for a push in the back in our first set when it was supposed to be a drop out. thats where it started. the commentators dont question it. everyone is now just accepting that we are ill disciplined which to a high degree we are but not that bad and it has to go both ways!!! it will in the second half. big square up coming and robinson who is a mug and im thinking of glassing next time he comes to the shire will be patted on the back by finch.

Barrett cya bird .. baby come back

prediction 58 - 10

Stonecutter

First Grade
My god who is the mastermind coach behind this brilliant play. We're such a good team it brings a tear to my eye. Those second phase plays, those brilliant tackles, those great hands, those quick play the balls and fearce defensive line. We should be favourites for the premiership.

Oh wait it's not 2008, we don't have degois and Bird. Sorry my bad....must've been in a hot tub time machine.

cheese

Bench
We are f**ked and would be getting spanked regardless..

But deadset ...how many farkin forward passes have brisbane thrown around the ruck, without one being called??...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
come on reefy... you cant defend him surely.
In fact, I can. I am a realist & a rational human being. We are 7 games into a complete rebuild with the a squad worth much less than the salary cap & operating on the tightest football operations budget inb the NRL by a huge amount.
why leave dougy off to strart off the bench ffs?
because our props are not having an affect on the games. Douglas's first run today was the best run of his career. If he doesnt do anything, he gets hounded. If he trys something, he gets hounded.
he is a sh*t coach... simple.
simple is what simple does.

60+.... i hope so cos nothing will change if we keep trying hard and get beaten by 10 or 20.
im over this team so much...

There you go slitter. 42+ is paying great money at half time. Throw a few hundred on & you can to work & fist pump tomorrow.

roboshark

Coach
We are sh*t no doubt....but I just wish someone would come out and question why we are getting pumped EVERY week in the penalties early on. There is no way we are a worse team than others for penalty offences. Everyone just accepts it

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
diabolical

Only word than can describe it sadly for you Sharks fans.

Players need change. The are stale and flat every week. Stuart should walk away and do the right thing by the club. Also, when your new coach comes in write in a preformance clause in the contract so you don't have to pay him out if he sucks. Something like that anyway. You're over a barrel right now.

Latest posts