What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: Transformers Mafia

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
transformers.jpg

--------------------------------

The city shook as the first wave of Decepticon's bombarded them from above. The attack had come without warning. Optimus Prime rushed into the command centre, finding his old friend Ultra Magnus already dispatching orders.

"Prime, we've already taken casualties, the early warning system..."

"No time to worry about that now. Ultra Magnus, assemble the front line, they may be our only hope of slowing the Decepticons down before it's too late.

Ultra Magnus transformed into truck mode, wasting no time in following through with the order. Still, his words had an effect, there was no early warning. Something had gone wrong.

-------------------------------

Megatron stood on the cliff's edge, staring ahead at the carnage, a sense of satisfaction that could only be interrupted by Starscream's shrill irritating voice.

"Hardly a brilliant strategy Megatron, attacking head on. If I were in charge..."

"If you were, Starscream?"

"My time will come, Megatron."

Looking over his shoulder, he knew Starscream believed every word of it. "We'll see," he replied in a threatening tone. "Take the Insecticons and Combaticons and flank the Autobots. Nobody escapes alive."

"As you wish - mighty Megatron," Starscream said, transforming, followed by his troops.

Megatron watched Starscream depart, troubled. He knew the day was coming. Their uneasy alliance was at an end.

----------------------------

On Prime's request, Perceptor hurried down to security, unprepared for what awaited him.

"This is impossible."
"What's shaking Perceptor, other than this fortress?" Blaster called out, stopping the moment his optics hit the security station. "What in Cybertron's name happened?"

Perceptor transformed into a microscope, examining the fallen Autobot - he was dead. The security station had been shorted out, the early warning system deactivated.

"They couldn't have hit us, not this deep," Blaster declared.

Perceptor transformed back to robot mode. "They didn't," he reported sadly. "Windcharger was killed with an Autobot weapon."

250px-Windcharger_flash.jpg

KeepingTheFaith is dead, he was Windcharger, Autobot aligned perverted flasher.

--------------------------------
Transformers Mafia Rules
(largely stolen from D10 :D)

Do NOT share your ROLE, NAME or ALIGNMENT in this thread. I will not publicly acknowledge a rule violation but it will be punished. This includes PM's.

2. Do NOT edit posts. Editing a post is an immediate kill. If you make a mistake, post a new reply.

3. DO NOT post in this thread once you have been killed unless your role permits it. Nor are the dead to intervene and leak spoilers in other threads.

4. When voting in a lynch, please use bold as below:

Vote: Keepingthefaith or Vote: No Vote or Change Vote: Keepingthefaith

5. If you don't have a basic understanding of the rules, I recommend you go visit MafiaScum

6. If you don't have a basic understanding of Transformers, I recommend you crawl out from under that rock you've been hiding or visit tfwiki.net

7. Remember to PM in your day or night actions. This is designated within your PM. Failure to do so will make your action void and it won’t take effect.

8. Check your PM's during both phases to make sure you have no special criteria for that given phase, it's not my responsibility to chase you up on this. If you have a SmartPhone turn notifications ON.

-----------------------------

3. Dutchy
4. Monk
8. Soc123_au
11. Misanthrope
12. Rebel
13. Didgi, he is Ironhide, Autobot aligned rusty tin can
17. Butch
21. 9701
25. MSIH

-----------------------

24. CobyDelaney - he was Starscream, Starscream aligned power hungry weasel.
23. Ozzy, he was Cyclonus, Galvatron aligned loyal soldier
20. Non Terminator, he was Ratchet, Autobot aligned Dr Quinn
29. StGeorgeBull, he was Shrapnell, Starscream aligned Insecticon electric cable
32. Parra, he was Mirage, Autobot aligned socialite
9. Bazzi, he was Bombhsell, Starscream aligned Insecticon hypnotist
5. Sensesmaybenumbed, he was Ultra Magnus, Autobot aligned soldier
19. Drew-Sta, he is Megatron, Decepticon aligned Ruthless Motherf**ker.
31. Pugzley, he was Trailbreaker, Autobot aligned sook
16. Scott Gourley's Lovechild, he was Soundwave, Decepticon aligned communications expert
14. Jason Maher, he was Skywarp, Decepticon aligned purple teleporter

7. Parra Pride, he was Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, autobot aligned Jocks.
2. thorson1987, he was Kickback, Starscream aligned Insecticon

10. DragonPunk, he was Thundercracker, Decepticon aligned high flyer
30. DB, he was Unicron, Unicron aligned Chaos Bringer

1. Dragon2010, he was Hot Rod, Autobot aligned idiotic brat with unfulfilled potential.
22. Whall15, he was Hot Spot, Autobot aligned Protectobot Commander
28. Smiley, he was Brawn, Autobot aligned Roid Abuser
27. Afinalsin666, he was S.lag, Autobot aligned Dinobot hot head
18. Frederick, he was Perceptor, Autobot aligned bore
6. Apey, he was Wheeljack, Autobot aligned mad scientist

26. HowHigh, he was Kup, Autobot aligned know-it-all
15. Bunniesman, he was Sludge, Dinobot aligned numbskull

IT IS DAY 1

32 Players remain, 17 to lynch. Let's Get It On!

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Mods can you please sticky this when you have a chance.

After breakfast I will explain the "Build" part of everyone's roles for those who got them. Those that didn't get them I will be in touch, and obviously STFU unless you want everyone to know you got balls in this game.

And of course, for those that have them. DAY ACTIONS!