What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Up Dates

Sharkie73

Bench
Half time Tigers 4 -0 Its been a very physical first half. The Sharkis scrambling defence is working well. Silly mistakes are killing us hopeing for a better second half. The ground is in a S##tful state loads of sand.

Docking

Juniors
I think our defence has improved immensely so far, but at the expense of our offence. Bailey in particular is making some poor offensive decisions.

Docking

Juniors
Lomu has made too many errors and the last cost us a try.

Unacceptable, he should be in PL.

Docking

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Docking said:

But he's one of our big signings though!

You'll be pleased to knoe that in my opinion, Sully has been far and away our best tonight

wittyfan

Referee
Docking said:
sullyfan said:
Docking said:

But he's one of our big signings though!

You'll be pleased to knoe that in my opinion, Sully has been far and away our best tonight

:) Perhaps a start in the starting 13 might be coming soon...

Anonymous

Juniors
Well what can I say. Frustrating!!!!

Too much dropped ball in the first half. Improvement in the second half. Pretty solid defence - much better than the shit we copped under Anderson.

Sully was our best by far. Someone, please shoot Lomu. Peach looked promising. Better than giving up a 22 point lead I suppose.

f**k!!

bull shark

Juniors
Good to see Peachey back involved in the game.
Most of them pretty good - Lomu did nothting good any plenty of sh*t.
They were really different with Sully on the field and he took a lot of the kicking pressure off BK. Also, thought Bird had a good game.

Worst thing was their lack of discipline - missed tackles, dropped ball, giving away lots of penalties.

3 - Sullivan
2 - Peachey
1 - Bailey/Bird