What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday Newcastle v Warriors Rd 15

nswarrior

Juniors
Big game again - wet and cold in Newcastle but I have a real good feeling about it with Walsh and AFB in the team together for the 1st time

Knights also have a few players back so should be the game if the season for us

Go Warriors!!

Penrose_11

Juniors
Reports Berry is out injured and Pompey to start. Is there an updated team
list anywhere? We’ve got 4 big boys on the bench, so surely that’s gotta change? We’re no chance if Jazz is expected to play the full 80

jaseg

Juniors
Reports Berry is out injured and Pompey to start. Is there an updated team
list anywhere? We’ve got 4 big boys on the bench, so surely that’s gotta change? We’re no chance if Jazz is expected to play the full 80

Yep, Berry out and Pompey in.

(click team lists if it doesn't go there by itself)

First 2 players cut down 24hrs prior to the match, final cut down 1hr prior. Berry & Murchie dropped out. Otukolo is still in the extended bench so could be moved onto the bench, otherwise I imagine it's just Jazz with Sironen moving from the back row to be his backup/rotation guy.

jaseg

Juniors
Abso-f**king-lutely.

I'm pretty desperate for Otukolo to be included - which is saying something, given that he's just turned 19 and still hasn't played any senior reserve grade... (was 18th man last week for the Dolphins for the first time, closest he has got).

Penrose_11

Juniors
Having Otukolo coming off the bench in the 50th minute to feed good ball and take runs from dummy half would do me fine. Small steps to start and within the month he’ll be playing 30+ mins

jaseg

Juniors
Yeah, I was thinking like 5-10 mins at the end of the first half (to attack tired forwards) and just see how he goes for how long he gets in the second half before you move back to Jazz. Just a taste with the opportunity to let him expand on that if he's up to it.

nswarrior

Juniors
Otukolo on the bench and Bunty gone

never seen the kid play but given the hype really keen to see how he goes

team looks a bit inexperienced with SOS, Walsh and now Taniela but good for the future I guess

Have I said, I have a good feeling about this one

Let’s go Warrriors!!!

We have a win loss win loss pattern with Knighta at the moment. By that logic we are due a win. Perfect weather for a team based in NZ, oh hold on a minute.
Will be catching a replay/kayo

SmashEmBro

Juniors
This game could put Walsh into contention for an Origin appearance. Expect him to be trying his heart out, not sure that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

Blair

Coach
Sound like we're blowing it already. We have the wind at our backs, over twenty minutes gone, we're scoreless.

Blair

Coach
Yeah, we're buggered. Too many errors.

Interestingly, Brown only won 24 of 94 games at Newcastle Stadium. He apparently hates the place.