What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday Warriors v Canberra

JJ

Immortal
Good that we have so many forwards kicking on the 5th, ‘total football’ a ‘game changer’

nswarrior

Juniors
Disappointed- we lacked composure in the 2nd half - I suppose without an experienced half out there that was always the risk

why did we have Evans instead of Jazz, just no impact

jaseg

Juniors
They would've wilted no matter the turnaround. That's what this club has done, and been, for the past decade.

I legitimately thought it was going to happen before halftime when we were up 16-0. Nothing about this surprised me, because I've seen it over and over and over again.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Yeah a 5 day turnaround is standard enough and there wasn’t a big travel day in there. Correct me if I’m wrong but Newcastle and Manly both won off 4 day turnarounds after that covid round

Writing was on the wall for most of it, after the first 30 seconds the only points came off Raiders errors from kicks, no threat at all through the hands

Really interested to watch Walsh next year, will be a combination of a long season for a young man combined with other coaches having a decent file on his game now, but he seems to lack the spark at the moment

Latest posts