What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday: Warriors v Tigers rd 11

nswarrior

Juniors
A must win game so early in the season.

The good news is we will win this with Walsh starting and Warriors with such a stacked roster that we are the only team in the comp with a $1m winger in RTS

Lets Go Warriors!!!!

Blair

Coach
The early Friday slot often sets the tone for the whole weekend for me. Win, and I'm on a big high, enjoy life and keenly follow the other games.

Lose...ahh, don't even think about it.

nswarrior

Juniors
The early Friday slot often sets the tone for the whole weekend for me. Win, and I'm on a big high, enjoy life and keenly follow the other games.

Lose...ahh, don't even think about it.

i am the same esp with this game. If we win we have a chance to get on a roll. If we lose it will be a hard road back

Leber

Bench
No Sironsen, Berry, Maumalo or Curran for this game. All injured from last week.

The "magic" of magic round.

Matua

Bench
A must win game so early in the season.

The good news is we will win this with Walsh starting and Warriors with such a stacked roster that we are the only team in the comp with a $1m winger in RTS

Lets Go Warriors!!!!
Is RTS moving to the wing again? FFS, that is idiotic if true. The 18 year old isn't the best fullback currently at the club so he shouldn't be starting there.

nswarrior

Juniors
No Sironsen, Berry, Maumalo or Curran for this game. All injured from last week.

The "magic" of magic round.

haha - agree, suddenly after the magic round we have a team that has pace in the backs and a bit of size and skill and the 2nd row and a stronger bench

apart from AFB and Hiku this is the strongest team we have put out there

nswarrior

Juniors
Bunty starting and Evans to the bench and Katia starting and Murchie to the bench

let’s go Warriors

Penrose_11

Juniors
Bench is nice and big. Much better than having both Jazz and Walsh there. Balance looks much better this week

vvvrulz

Coach
No Maumalo is a blessing in disguise

Also don’t have much issue with Roger on the wing, he and Walsh appeared to be sharing fb duties last time they tried this and we were looking dangerous. Let’s not forget Roger was a winger once.

Walsh simply has to start.

Blair

Coach
Tigers start strong.

First three minutes of the game and we haven't touched the ball.

Blair

Coach
Good D. We held them out, for now.

They still have the ball though, repeat sets.

Blair

Coach
Tigers in, seemed inevitable with all the possession they've had.

Garner scores, gets around Walsh.

4-0. No conversion. Brooks looks dangerous. We need some ball.

Blair

Coach
Big hit-up by Tamou and an early kick. Roger nearly gets dragged back into the in-goal.

We're shaky. They're solid.

Blair

Coach
Official word, Ken dropped to make way for a startng Walsh.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Big Ben drops it, let's the Tigers back into attack. Aitkin ankle-taps Leilua to save the day.

Line drop-out but.

Blair

Coach
Are we playing in red? Moses is parting us at will. Tigers in again.

10-4. Kodi jammed up early and created the problem. A very poor read that.

Latest posts