What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games postponed / Vaccine discussion

Ozzi_78

First Grade
6 cases.
Still ridiculous.
If you postpone they then impact other rounds. Not good

R-15-3

Juniors
They live in a bubble just play in empty stadiums, it’s f**ken stupid if they go ahead and postpone.

Reactions: PJ

R-15-3

Juniors
Also we can spare 20k doses for year 12 students in western Sydney. I’m sure 95% of people would be happy to let major sports jump the que, sports help so many struggling with mental health and lock downs. Line it up and postpone 1 week to get over any side affects. Player and club officials don’t want it they can sit out the season.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Looks like games postponed due to snap 3 day lockdown by QLD

Though NRL trying for exemption

DAMM YOU COVID, I was on the verge of coming back and getting 5 from 8

Scheduled AFL, NRL, and Super Netball games will not be played today, after the Queensland Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young confirmed that all professional sports would be postponed until at least 4pm on Tuesday.

All three organisations were set to have multiple contests across the weekend. None have confirmed postponement of their respective sports yet, but the instructions from the government were that all sport - including those at the top level - would be halted as 11 local government areas across Queensland were locked down.

Generalzod

Immortal
Mate what did the NRL think was going to happen move and entire competition up to Queensland and not get exposed to COVID, just end it already

shadowboxer

First Grade
It is what it is. (standard response of the last 18 months)
I really feel for Parramatta fans, they probally wish to comp was postponed Wednesday.

Quigs

Immortal
Is it confirmed yet? (12.20pm satdee) I am about to leave to travel to Rocky to watch the stinking stains - v- souffs game.

I just read that the Stains are grounded at Brissie airport and the plane 'ain't ' leaving the tarmac.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Is it confirmed yet? (12.20pm satdee) I am about to leave to travel to Rocky to watch the stinking stains - v- souffs game.

I just read that the Stains are grounded at Brissie airport and the plane 'ain't ' leaving the tarmac.
Stay home. Bunnies on way back to brisbane.

Latest posts