What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games postponed / Vaccine discussion

shadowboxer

First Grade
Bumped to Monday night.
What a crock - then 5 day turnaround
More crock.
At least we can debate getting the jab, which we have forever by the NRL in the ass

Quigs

Immortal
8.05pm Mon night.... sounds like a game that I might watch on replay at a later date. It depends on how munch we get touched up by.

Hope souffs put the cleaners through the Stains.

Mojo

Bench
Well I can’t get vaccinated as I have anaphylactic fits as I’m allergic to bees. So there is a good chance I will have a adverse reaction to the jab.
I’m a asthmatic as well and that puts me in a higher risk category of dying from Covid if I would get it, and I still say “let the virus run free.” Because if we don’t it’s never going to end.
It will be lockdown after lockdown after lockdown for a virus that has a higher average age of death than the actual age of death.
incidence of anaphylaxis post COVID vaccination = 11.1 per million, 71% within 15minutes (Ie; whilst under medical observation). Anaphylaxis is managed with an injection of epinephrine. ie; anaphylaxis death causally related to COVID vaccination = zero.

There is no evidence of COVID vaccines causing asthma attacks or interfering with asthma medications. Asthma Australia strongly supports COVID vaccination.

Mate, you would be wise to get vaccinated ASAP - and watch out for bee stings.

Well I can’t get vaccinated as I have anaphylactic fits as I’m allergic to bees. So there is a good chance I will have a adverse reaction to the jab.
I’m a asthmatic as well and that puts me in a higher risk category of dying from Covid if I would get it, and I still say “let the virus run free.” Because if we don’t it’s never going to end.
It will be lockdown after lockdown after lockdown for a virus that has a higher average age of death than the actual age of death.

Mojo

Bench
Whether it was made in a lab or your mum’s fanny- it still needs an effective solution.
It is virtually scientifically impossible to ‘manufacture’ a virus in a laboratory. To do so would require the manipulation of tens of millions of genes. The virus’s genome has been sequenced. If it was altered it would contain inserted gene sequences. The COVID 19 virus is a random mutation which evolved naturally.

The conspiracy theories are simply wrong. The real cause of these mutant viruses is almost certainly the fact that exotic species of animals that don’t intermingle naturally are kept in unsanitary close contact in wet markets.

I know this stuff is boring in a league forum, but if we want a return to our freedom - such as attending great footy games - it’s important that we deal with the actual facts.

Windy70

Juniors
incidence of anaphylaxis post COVID vaccination = 11.1 per million, 71% within 15minutes (Ie; whilst under medical observation). Anaphylaxis is managed with an injection of epinephrine. ie; anaphylaxis death causally related to COVID vaccination = zero.

There is no evidence of COVID vaccines causing asthma attacks or interfering with asthma medications. Asthma Australia strongly supports COVID vaccination.

Mate, you would be wise to get vaccinated ASAP - and watch out for bee stings.
100%.

R-15-3

Juniors
I’m booked in for Pfizer in a few weeks, my brother, mother, aunts and uncles have all had a AZ or Pfizer, my wife’s a Dr and had her Pfizer months ago and she is against a lot of drugs but she was straight in to get it. Don’t be merkin and roll up your sleeves

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’m done - fizzer - but crook after the last dose but no worse than a hangover.
Wife got her second AZ jab yesterday, sick from last night and hungover today with it.
Small price to pay to get us out of this Groundhog Day misery. Get the jab or not - up to the individual, but if you are enjoying this so called life at the moment - you have massive problems.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Channel 9 should return the favour and broadcast our game on Monday night

Maybe they should but it will be a FOX and we can watch on Kayo or FOX if we have it. Don't much care about the media politics to be honest as long as there is somewhere to watch the game :)

Frenzy.

Immortal

Bullshit!! I have the same allergy and have had anaphylaxis and have had both vaccines. Had Pfizer.

Where do you get this shit from? You are a dangerous, misinformed person

Frenzy.

Immortal
It is virtually scientifically impossible to ‘manufacture’ a virus in a laboratory. To do so would require the manipulation of tens of millions of genes. The virus’s genome has been sequenced. If it was altered it would contain inserted gene sequences. The COVID 19 virus is a random mutation which evolved naturally.

The conspiracy theories are simply wrong. The real cause of these mutant viruses is almost certainly the fact that exotic species of animals that don’t intermingle naturally are kept in unsanitary close contact in wet markets.

I know this stuff is boring in a league forum, but if we want a return to our freedom - such as attending great footy games - it’s important that we deal with the actual facts.

Absolutely correct. Coronaviruses have been around since before Methusela was a boy (55 million years ago). COVID-19 is being incorrectly referred to as "THE" coronavirus. The common cold is a coronavirus. MERS is a coronavirus. SARS is a coronavirus. In fact the proper name of COVID is SARS-CoV-2 because it is "simply" a natural mutation of the original many years past.

It's not boring, It's important.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’m booked in for Pfizer in a few weeks, my brother, mother, aunts and uncles have all had a AZ or Pfizer, my wife’s a Dr and had her Pfizer months ago and she is against a lot of drugs but she was straight in to get it. Don’t be merkin and roll up your sleeves
I’m done - fizzer - but crook after the last dose but no worse than a hangover.
Wife got her second AZ jab yesterday, sick from last night and hungover today with it.
Small price to pay to get us out of this Groundhog Day misery. Get the jab or not - up to the individual, but if you are enjoying this so called life at the moment - you have massive problems.

I had Pfizer. Maybe was lucky. Didn't even get a sore arm. Nor did they keep me for an extended period due to my bee sting allergy because they said it wasn't going to happen as there are no bee by products in either AZ or Pfizer. My mate at work also has had anaphylaxis to wasp stings and was told by a GP not to have it but he braved up and got it. No side effects either.

People need to stop spreading misinformation and get over their weird anxieties and rumour mongering and just get it done.

R-15-3

Juniors
My wife has anaphylaxis reaction to dozens of different things including a server reaction to hooping cough vaccine and was under supervision with her Pfizer and was fine don’t use anything as an excuse, you don’t get it because your a pussy simple as that.