What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games postponed / Vaccine discussion

1990 sharkie

Juniors
luckily there’s enough strong people in this country that can carry the soft cocks that are scared of needles.
Or dumb merkins who have total faith in the government when they've never shown they can be trusted. The government doesn't care about its people and thats a fact, they sent troops to Turkey to get killed and lied about it being a holiday to get people to sign up.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
I’m pleased to have been fully vaccinated for your protection. Unfortunately I don’t supply condoms so I can’t help you with that.
You did it for yourself and I wish you nothing but full health mate. As for the condoms, that's a shame

Special K

Coach
At the current rate of vaccinations which is 500,000 per week and if we need to get to 70% then I'd say early to mid October but they want to ramp that up even more with more sites etc. So could be earlier.

We might see lockdown ease when we get to 50% , which could be late August or Sept I suppose but who knows what that looks like.
I'm thinking October myself but I also struggle to see people living like this for another 2 months on top of the current lock down

Settle petal, on current averages we should have two more before the great sizzle
Probably Not .....now that we've missed out on Bellamy.:( Unless Fitz knows how to train for the chicken wing ,Refereee intimidation, and where to hide the second set of books etc..... Ill be happy to get 1 more . Happy with new signings and direction the side seems to be taking . Really happy with the way some of younger players like Kennedy, Williams, Talakai, Hunt , Trindall, Mullitallo, Katoa, Tracey, Rudolph , etc are progressing , and the type of professional ,winning attitude sort of players being signed ........ And dont undersell BHU I think hes going to mature into a great one. How could you not get behind a warrior that snotted a Rah rah at a snooty yaght club ? Future Capitan !

Last edited:

shadowboxer

First Grade
Rules change everyday, policy on the run. Government trying to keep up with spot fires which have turned into an inferno.
50% fully vaccinated will probally cover it. Any talk of being shut down till late in year like November, would be media bollocks.
If true, the snowball effect to the economy and social fallout would be catastrophic.

Munted

Bench
Why cant the teams take up residence in Suncorp stadium full time?
Cram the f**kers into all the corporate booths for accomodation, have the refs sleep in tents on the ground.
Eat, train, sleep, f**k, play all in Suncorp.
Get the cameras in there, make a killer documentary about it.

Project Suncorp

Quicksilver

Bench
Or dumb merkins who have total faith in the government when they've never shown they can be trusted. The government doesn't care about its people and thats a fact, they sent troops to Turkey to get killed and lied about it being a holiday to get people to sign up.

Scomo is a shire dad, a man of God and a mad sharks fan. You’re deluded if you think he would lie to us.

Scomo is a shire dad, a man of God and a mad sharks fan. You’re deluded if you think he would lie to us.
abababbabababa babadedededededededededde.... Thats me speaking in tongues ! Can you dig it ?...Oh no. sorry ... Thats the holy ghost in me speaking in tongues !

The
abababbabababa babadedededededededededde.... Thats me speaking in tongues ! Can you dig it ?...Oh no. sorry ... Thats the holy ghost in me speaking in tongues !
"Man of god stuff " in putting yourself above others in "understanding" is a large part of WHY I love Australian society Always thought we saw through that . Even though I still love USA where I mostly grew up till 13. ..... GOLDEN RULE treat others way you want to be treated ... Apparently Jesuses Words. Do we need More ?

Mojo

Bench
Where did I say that I wasn't vaccinated?
If you are going to come on here trying hard to sound like a scholar maybe you should improve your comprehension skills.
I talked of segregation in society.
f**king Stains supporters cannot help but show their true lack of depth in thought.
I replied to your post without personal insult.

I replied to your post without personal insult.
You also answered my post without me addressing you at all, and then not even understanding what I was talking about.

Wake up Sunshine, if you're going to come in here and post like you think you are the smartest person in the room (and a Goons supporter), be prepared for Mr. Mojo to rise right up your backside. And if you can't handle that, then go post with those other drips in the Stains forum and get your cock smoked.

Mojo

Bench
Y
You also answered my post without me addressing you at all, and then not even understanding what I was talking about.

Wake up Sunshine, if you're going to come in here and post like you think you are the smartest person in the room, be prepared for Mr. Mojo to rise right up your backside. And if you can't handle that, then go post with those other drips in the Stains forum and get your c**k smoked.
I expected you would respond like that.

bubs

Juniors
Around 50% vaccinations, business will slowly open up with restrictions, like last year. No mingling, sit down drinks 1 person per 2 sqm/ 4 sqm stuff.
Hopefully 70% no more border closures. As long as both states have 70%. That could be an issue.
80% international borders open (travel bubbles) with countries with similar vaccination numbers.
90% borders open unless a complete shitshow in the other country.

Y

I expected you would respond like that.
Of course you did, because you think you know everything without even having the ability to read what was written, so you try and twist the convo into something that wasn't to compensate your inner self worth. The true definition of a wanker. Get your head out of your arse.

snout

First Grade
I’d be highly sceptical if it were just the reds in the Labor Party pushing the vax.

But it’s the Liberals too. I think we can definitely trust this one.
So now you believe politicians.
And happily sprout it in public.

Wow...you're an even bigger fharkwit than l know you to be.

Latest posts