What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games postponed / Vaccine discussion

Big Bloke

Juniors
Is it confirmed yet? (12.20pm satdee) I am about to leave to travel to Rocky to watch the stinking stains - v- souffs game.

I just read that the Stains are grounded at Brissie airport and the plane 'ain't ' leaving the tarmac.
Not confirmed yet Quigs but you’re at longs odds I reckon.

Quigs

Immortal
Just read Souffs have landed at Rocky but have been told not to leave the plane.... the plane..... the plane.... it's theplane.

Saints are still stuck in their Brissie hotel according to the same tele twitter posts

Slackboy72

Coach
Is it confirmed yet? (12.20pm satdee) I am about to leave to travel to Rocky to watch the stinking stains - v- souffs game.

I just read that the Stains are grounded at Brissie airport and the plane 'ain't ' leaving the tarmac.
Apparently souff$ are flying back to BNE

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
South’s have flown back to Brisbane but I think the Raiders and knights are already on their way to Townsville. What a complete and utter mess.

snout

First Grade

Yo Rocky!

blaza88z

Coach
They were let loose into the general public. But let’s be honest… this is the QLD govt trying to show NSW how to handle cases.

Yeah but it won't make a difference, it's not the NRL players they need to be worried about

It's the self entitled fkwits who think they are above wearing a mask and believe me, I have seen dozens of them

snout

First Grade
They have new covid balls but 99.6% of players can't catch them

Last edited:

Latest posts