What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gasnier????

terracesider

Juniors
Who knows what Gasnier is going to do?

Last week Gasnier said he wasn't interested but reports this week indicate that Wigan is still trying to sign him. Negotiations are probably complicated by bad feeling from last years fun and games when Gasnier's agent used Wigan's interest as a lever in contract negotiations with the Dragons and made Maurice Lindsay look even more of a complete dickhead than usual.

LESStar58

Referee
He's staying with the Dragons. Apparently the Roosters were gonna release Justin Hodges to play for Wigan till he gets back to play for the Brisbane Broncos in 2005.

LESStar58

Referee
Apparently Saints officials were "blocking" the deal and Gasnier is supposedly not bitter about it...IT WAS $600K a season! I'd be filthy if I was Mark Gasnier! But I suppose he still wants to play rep footy and I wouldn't be suprised to see him play Tri-Nations this year.