What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB`s James Graham out of Tri Nations

St.Seahawksl

Juniors
James Graham the St.Helens prop has been ruled out of the Tri Nations with a broken bone in his hand.

Rumour is it was done celebrating after Saints won the Grand Final on Saturday:roll:

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
I won't go into the rumours for obvious reasons.

But I bet Lee Gilmour and Leon Pryce won't be holding anyone down whilst they dye their ginger hair black for a while.

Tradegy for the lad. His hand was heavily strapped in the Sunday celebrations at Knowsley Road.

St.Seahawksl

Juniors
Fairleigh Good! said:
I won't go into the rumours for obvious reasons.

But I bet Lee Gilmour and Leon Pryce won't be holding anyone down whilst they dye their ginger hair black for a while.

Tradegy for the lad. His hand was heavily strapped in the Sunday celebrations at Knowsley Road.

Gutted for the lad, he has been fantastic for us this season.

I think those two may be off his christmas card list also

bartman

Immortal
You're kidding? Can't believe it, the GB squad really needed him or someone like him.

If Fielden, Morley or Peacock can't go hard for the full 80 in each game then GB are going to leak up the middle of the park.

Things already starting to go bad for GB. I doubt it will get much better. Based on the standby squad maybe Paul Wood as a replacement.

hutch

First Grade
thats terrible news. i saw him until about 7am and he was fine, was actually talking about how pumped he is about making the squad. seemed like a really good bloke. bloody mad monday (sunday) celebrations.

Latest posts