What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB warm-up match

GB is playing the Newcastle Division as a warm-up for the 3N. Apparently it's on October 20, which is a Friday (?) I believe. It's the day before the Australia v NZ game in Melbourne. I expect it would have to be a Friday night game. That means I've got three choices. Go to the GB game, or go to the Melbourne game, or try and get to both. Would this be possible? I have been thinking about this since they announced the warm-up game because I knew it would be on the same weekend as the first 3N game. I thought if it came to it and I had to choose I'd go to the GB game. But apparently it will be at the Newcastle Sportsground, not energyAustralia Stadium. One of the reasons I wanted to go was to go to Marathon. The Sportsground is a good ground but it's no Marathon, more of a cricket ground really. It's a bit disappointing because I don't think that many people will go if it's at the Sportsground. Anyway I've got a decision to make and I'm not sure if I want to put myself through a mad rush from Newcastle to Melbourne, especially when I've never been to Melbourne and don't like the city much.

phonetic

Juniors
Either way you've got to get to the Melbourne game. It's going to be sensational, I can't wait.

A warm up romp in Newcastle pales when compared.

phonetic

Juniors
If you don't dog me like Parramatta tomorrow night.

Anyone want his ticket? Northern GA.

brendothejet

First Grade
I Just Read This...

You Bastard!

Strokes Ticket Vs Dragons & Parramatta...

My Hand Was Forced.

You're The King Dog. Woof Woof!