What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'day

Chook_Raper

Juniors
A bloke at work told me about this site, so I thought I'd check it out. He's a bloody sharks supporter and I was really paying him out over the last couple of weeks. He told me I was worse than some Dimitri bloke on here. Anyway, what's the go Dragons?

Anonymous

Juniors
Welcome aboard Chook.
Dimitri has a habit of invading the Sharks forum and driving them nuts. The Sharks in turn invade this forum and drive themselves nuts. :D

Southernsaint

Staff member
Welcome Johnny...

So we've got a Chook Raper now, as well as a Sticks...

Any chance a new member called Nick Zisti or Damien Chapman?? :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Welcome Chook.
I like your sons anyways. ;-)
We can only hope your not as bad as dimsum.
All league supports welcome.

Sticks

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Welcome Johnny...

So we've got a Chook Raper now, as well as a Sticks...

Any chance a new member called Nick Zisti or Damien Chapman?? :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

And just for the record, let's all cast our eyes over two of the finest careers in St. George and rugby league history......

Sticks Provan: 269 games, 63 tries, 1 goal, 191 points. 14 tests, 7 tries, 21 points.

Chook Raper: 185 games, 47 tries, 4 goals, 149 points. 33 tests, 9 tries, 27 points.

What a legacy.

Sticks

Macca

Coach
Well,

I don't usually post in this joint but I thought I'd come in to make sure my good mate made it safely.

Pity about your name though. You into beastiality or something? :D

Chook_Raper

Juniors
So that's your name? McSharkie. What are you, on the breakfast menu at McDonalds or something?

Maybe you should be Filet o Fish.

How do you get one of those Banner things?

Never mind I'll ask you later this morning.

bubs

Juniors
Just for your information Chook.
Dimitri is a person of questionable sanity who is a DragQueens supporter.
He spends his life on the Sharks forum bagging out the team and the Shire, however it is a well known fact he spends most of his time in the Shire region for whatever reason.
He is really in love with the shire, as he knows how much of a dump the Worstville area and surrounds are. He is insanely jealous of us shire folk, and his greatest wish is that he could move into the area and get away from the dirty side of the river.
Reading one or two of his posts will make my statements obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Saint 60

Juniors
Information for u Chook -

Short version
Cronulla is a Scum side,....y who knows they are all StGeorge wannabies i guess..
ive actually heard that we were the main club into starting nulla, y, well mainly to keep the dickheads outa St.George - it appears to be working lol :)

Anonymous

Juniors
bubs said:
...he knows how much of a dump the Worstville area and surrounds are.
lol. There it is again. Our candidate for the world's most woeful internet put down.
Is it anywhere near Horstville? :lol:

bubs

Juniors
Willow said:
bubs said:
...he knows how much of a dump the Worstville area and surrounds are.
lol. There it is again. Our candidate for the world's most woeful internet put down.
:lol:
It made YOU laugh didn't it?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Macca

Coach
Is it anywhere near Horstville?

. . . . And is that anywhere near Hurstville? :lol:

Hey Chook,

Dimitri is a deadset moron, anyone that doesn't admit that is just not being truthful.

Acka

Coach
bubs said:
Just for your information Chook.
Dimitri is a person of questionable sanity who is a DragQueens supporter.
He spends his life on the Sharks forum bagging out the team and the Shire, however it is a well known fact he spends most of his time in the Shire region for whatever reason.
He is really in love with the shire, as he knows how much of a dump the Worstville area and surrounds are. He is insanely jealous of us shire folk, and his greatest wish is that he could move into the area and get away from the dirty side of the river.
Reading one or two of his posts will make my statements obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Didn't The Shire used to be nothing but swampland years ago.

Chook_Raper

Juniors
Hey, if you don't mind a little bit of sanity around here. The shire is a beautiful place. Much nicer than the area I live in. It's just that we have a much prouder footy team.

Latest posts