What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GeForce RTX R.O.N. – World’s First Holographic Gaming Assistant

Eelectrica

Referee
I'll check the video out later. It'll be little while before I'll be getting an RTX. Maybe for the release of CP2077.

Not sure that the world needs more AI bots spamming internet message boards. Could fun to watch to AI bots arguing with each other though.

Eelectrica

Referee
Yeah, I don't think I'll be getting my own RON any time soon. Looks fun for a few minutes before it'll get old I think.

An RTX 2080 will be a nice addition at some point, but my 1080Ti is doing fine for the moment.

Eelectrica

Referee
Good old April fools. Cool elaborate prank. Still wouldn't be a surprise if someone was working on something like that. I still really want to see AI's having an internet argument. Siri Vs Alexa any one?

The holograph could be fun. Could be cool see the upcoming Imperator Rome map as a hologram.

Latest posts