What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General #crisis thread - league in the media

Stallion

First Grade
Just on a local media incompetence level. Tonight I'm viewing the Broncos game on channel nine. Two codes are featuring adverts promoting the
upcoming local round of games. One code(soccer) shows when and where the games occuring. The other doesn't show such details and refers to a website for details to look up. Guess which code doesn't inform of the relevant details on free to air tv? The local Rugby league!

LeagueXIII

First Grade
How much you getting paid for that lie Benny?

Ben Fordham = clown

Claims there are nearly 80,000 AFL members however fails to mention the GWS have members in Canberra and the Swans members in Victoria included in their totals.

Looking at the numbers I could find GWS in 2017 had 4100 of 13,500 members in ACT or 30%

The Swans had 12,000 of 56,000 members in 2016 or 21%

So going on these percentages would it be safe to assume in 2018 that in Sydney

GWS have14,100 members

and Swans 45,800 members

so 59,900 in total a long way off nearly 80,000 members in Sydney this attention seeker claimed

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Just on a local media incompetence level. Tonight I'm viewing the Broncos game on channel nine. Two codes are featuring adverts promoting the
upcoming local round of games. One code(soccer) shows when and where the games occuring. The other doesn't show such details and refers to a website for details to look up. Guess which code doesn't inform of the relevant details on free to air tv? The local Rugby league!
Guess who doesn't give a flying f**k about your drivel? Everyone!

Latest posts