What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Iamback

Coach
Kinda surprised he was booted so quickly. He really must be out of his depth in the role. Still has the credits to be an assistant coach but I doubt it will be back here again.

More surprised that after the coach is pushed. Training is cancelled

The Realist

Juniors
Yeah I forgot about Flanno. I think he is an excellent coach. I really like him as a commentator, you can really tell that he knows what he is talking about and I learn more about the game listening to him then any other commentator currently running around.

So is this going to be the Fourth Father and Son combo in the NRL?

Fangs

Coach
Yeah I forgot about Flanno. I think he is an excellent coach. I really like him as a commentator, you can really tell that he knows what he is talking about and I learn more about the game listening to him then any other commentator currently running around.

So is this going to be the Fourth Father and Son combo in the NRL?

5th if Darius plays for the Dolphins next year.

Blues Riff

Bench
We saw how comfortably Ciraldo handled the coaching and media last week. No doubt he's ready. He's virtually guaranteed the Panthers job in 3-4 years. It would be a seamless transition. It's just a matter of patience. There's no rule that says a new coach has to pay his dues with a struggling club. I really hope that Cameron sees it this way.

WestyLife

First Grade
We saw how comfortably Ciraldo handled the coaching and media last week. No doubt he's ready. He's virtually guaranteed the Panthers job in 3-4 years. It would be a seamless transition. It's just a matter of patience. There's no rule that says a new coach has to pay his dues with a struggling club. I really hope that Cameron sees it this way.

Surely he stays and takes over eventually.

Fangs

Coach
If Ciraldo signs then it's an endorsement of Gould tbh.

He has seen first hand how he operates. If he is willing to take on the job with Gould still there then he must be confident in their working relationship.

Gus said he warned Barrett off taking the Dogs job. If the same applies to Ciraldo then I'll still be backing an older head to get it (Flanagan).

100% Footy at 10.30pm tonight should get steamy.

Whino

Bench
If I am Ciraldo I am either eyeing up to take over here after Ivan. Which could be a long wait, or I am waiting for a good club to come up. The better we go his reputation will only be enhanced.
Going to the Dogs makes no sense.

Munky

Coach
Potter and Flanno are favourites. If Ciraldo many players will follow him, but I have faith he will stay.

Potter is hard to get a gauge on.

Was white anted by Benji and Farah if media reports are to be believed.

Speaking of those two, can anyone think of 'star' players with such short peaks and horrible records.

Iamback

Coach
Potter is hard to get a gauge on.

Was white anted by Benji and Farah if media reports are to be believed.

Speaking of those two, can anyone think of 'star' players with such short peaks and horrible records.

Both are pricks too.

Latest posts